Jay leads me through a hallway towards a last room on this corridor.

The room has many closets, probably full of the costumes he designed and had a female marble sculpture in between.

"Oh hey, Miss Sarah" a female voice comes from my left. I jerk my head towards that soft voice.

I see a beautiful lady, wearing a black and white striped dress and with black heels. Her lips painted bright red and she had big black square glasses on. She seems to be a middle aged woman but her perfect body could trick anyone.

"Hello. Miss...?" I pause, cocking an eyebrow, waiting for her to introduce herself.

"I am Katreena. Your stylist. Nice to meet you, young lady." She said, scanning my body.

Her face turns towards Jay, she gives him a downward smile with raised eyebrows. Which, I guess, probably meant. Damn. You did a great job Jay.

Jay tips his chin up with a proud smile.
I gave him a Look.

But Ms. Katreena held my upper arms and I jerked towards her," Young lady. You are gorgeous." She said with a large grin.

"Thanks, uh...Nice to meet you too...Mam." I forced a smile, ignoring the awkwardness.

"Oh, darling. That's okay You can call me Kate. Jay told me about you, congratulations for winning the competition. You can surely be a great model one day. And I would absolutely love to see your pretty face on the front pages of some famous magazines.", she said, with a big smile.

"Oh yeah. Thank you... Kate, "

"Okay, so let's get you ready for the shoot. I have some designs that would look great on you." She said and I nodded.

I glanced at Jay who leaned against the door frame, winking at me.

Asshole. I rolled my eyes, But I heard him chuckle.
I'll see the Fucker later. First, the shoot.

"Damn. I can't believe that's me in the photos." I said, after Jay showed me my shot, in his company's personal magazine, which had tons of photos of other girl models too.

"I know, right? The last two shoots were awesome. You've Got a future ahead in the fashion industry babe."

"First of all, I'm not your babe. And second of all, I want to make a future in medicine, not fashion, it's just a side hobby and I don't want it as my career. I've always wanted to be a doctor and I'm working hard for it."

"I'm not pushing you into anything. But who knows what awaits us in the future? Tomorrow is still a mystery, right?"

It's my third week of being a part time model at Jay's house. Kiya says there's a spark between us. But I can't tell if she's right. Jay is like this with everyone.
But what if he's actually interested in me?
No. I can't think of that. How can a guy like him, would ever want a girl like me?

Tomorrow is still a mystery. His words ringing in my ears.

"Yeah, you better not. Because I believe if you are determined for anything then you are surely going to get it. And your future can change. It's all in your hands."

"Alright, your highness. I agree.", Jay said using his epic head bow move. "Your life, your decisions."

I nodded with a proud smile which lasted no longer until he stood up and came hovering over me.

His hands, on both of my sides on his white couch. The small proud feeling in me now went away with a gasp and wide eyes.

Our faces, inches away. He bit his lower lip staring at my mouth.

"But this. This is my house and my life. And... who makes the decisions here?" He asked in a low voice.

The proud smile now hid deep behind a throbbing pulse, heavy breathing, and fear of that light brown stare.

Before I could respond, he held my jaw and moved his thumb over my lips.

And then without any warning he came for my lips. Our mouths collided and electric currents flowed throughout my body. He sucked and bit my lips. I shuddered but didn't move. I was frozen.

His warm breath fell under my nose. He made me lose myself and I don't know if I should pull away or not. A moan slips free between our pressed lips and then, he pulls away.

"Tell me, who is the majesty here?" He whispered, breathing heavily.

"You.", I breathed, my lips parted. Wanting him back. I don't care if he's crazy and I like him or not. I just want to feel his lips on mine.

He dived back in. And Just when I tried to curl my hands around his neck, he backed away, again.

"I'm sorry, you who?" He asked.
Fuck.
I bit my lip. The asshole knows how to make me crave for more.
Whatever.
If this is how my first kiss goes, then I'm not going to end it too early.

I want more. I've never felt anything like this before and I could not go without experiencing it completely. I could not see anything other than those honey pools and those plumped, pink lips.

"You. Jay", I whispered low in a shaky voice, completely lost in the effect of that kiss.

He smirked, and his hands, now, on the back of my head. He came back, this time, with his hot tongue. He dove his tongue into my mouth, tasting and savoring me. My blood racing under my skin. It feels so good that my brain stopped. He kissed me deeply, his tongue lighting every nerve in my body.
And I... I couldn't breathe.

I was so lost in that kiss, that I didn't even feel my phone ring. Jay tried to back away between our heavy breaths.

But I held his collar, and pulled him closer.
"No, don't.", I said, breathing heavily. "I want you Jay. Please.".

He cocked a brow but then did what I wanted and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, completely lost in him. Another round of chills spread throughout my body and a whimper escaped after he sucked my lips so hard.

I don't care if any of his workers catch us. All I know is I am with Jay, and I don't want to leave him too soon.

After we were done. He stood back and looked down at me, with devouring eyes.

"I never want to leave those pretty lips of yours, but you've gotta go for the shoot, Sarah. And I don't want Kate to come here, and see us." He said pointing at my phone.

I came back to my senses and I couldn't believe what just happened. My mouth, still burning.

Not knowing what else to do or say, I simply shook my head.

"But don't worry. I'll surely have us completely alone someday. 'Cause I'm not done with you yet birdie." He said with an evil grin.
Yes please.

I am ashamed to say this but the fucker just made me wild for him after the kiss. And I cannot wait for this moment to happen again.

Fear, still running in my nerves. I don't know when that 'someday' would be.

But for the first time I want to be with Jay again.
So. very. Bad.

_________

..................................................................................

Thank you for reading ♡♡
Please vote and follow me on Instagram if you liked the chapter.
Also, do tell me your thoughts about the story till now. ;)
See ya...♡