The Slender Man... "Brothers"

Comenzar desde el principio

11.) Adding on to fact #10, Trenderman is sometimes portrayed trying to convince Slenderman to wear something more fashionable.

12.) It is unknown whether or not he has any other abilities that aren't his "keen fashion sense" (😒), or the ability to summon tendrils.

13.) Besides Slenderman being his cousin, he is also the cousin of Offenderman, Splendorman, and Tenderman.

14.) The idea of Slenderman, Splendorman, Trenderman, and Sexual Offenderman (and Surrenderman— manz gets no love) being related is not actually canon, but something fanmade. In reality, the characters have nothing to do with each other.

15.) Some have adopted the song, "Fashionista" by Jimmy James as his theme song.

16.) If you somehow passed up fact #10, Trenderman hates crocs with a burning passion (which you would know if you hadn't passed up fact #10, whoever you are...).

17.) Trenderman (technically) is created by now-defunct Tumblr user "I Lack Tact", since they originally gave him the name and the relationship to Slenderman (although, we shall not forget the legend that is Conjured Charisma who inspired the revolution of the creation of Trenderman 😔✊).

) Trenderman (technically) is created by now-defunct Tumblr user "I Lack Tact", since they originally gave him the name and the relationship to Slenderman (although, we shall not forget the legend that is Conjured Charisma who inspired the revolut...

Surrenderman:

18.) His nicknames are Surrender, Steve, and Stevie (Steve.... ☠️. Imagine this guy pulling up to your house, you're all scared because... tall mun with no face scary, but then he introduces himself as Steve. I'm sorry, but I'm no longer scared, sir).

19.) He (like every other character in this chapter) is a spin-off of Slenderman.

20.) He is portrayed to be someone who embodies pure passiveness and shyness (unlike Slender and the other spin-offs... excluding Splendorman).

21.) Surrender usually wears a long grey-blue sweater with normal black pants as his outfit of choice. However, he occasionally dons a black and blue bartender suit with a dark blue tie, or maybe a grey-green sweater:

 However, he occasionally dons a black and blue bartender suit with a dark blue tie, or maybe a grey-green sweater: