ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗

Warnings: Masturbation (f and m receiving)

No One's POV:
𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔 𝗧𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗗 groan leaving your lips as you stretched your sore limbs. This morning you were in a particularly neutral mood because just last night, you and Suturu had sex. You would say you made love but that would have to suggest it was filled with love or was...good.

You'd probably be in a better mood had you actually orgasmed last night.

'Some cuddles would've been nice. Or some sort of aftercare.' You thought before looking at the space next to you. Instead of your husband, there was a folded note on his side of the bed and you picked it up to examine it.

Have to do a presentation at work. Be home late. Last night was fun <3 -SF

It read and signed off with Suturu's initials.

Placing the note on the nightstand, you get up from bed and walk into the bathroom conjoined to your bedroom. The bathroom was nice, not shabby but not luxurious, just simple.

There was a large sink counter, toilet, and a clawfoot bathtub with a shower head.(Pic above for reference of tub🛀 🛁 )

Turning the controls to your desired
temperature and switching to shower mode, you stepped inside the tub and the water began to drizzle onto your bare body. The water soothed your sore muscles and dampened your hair against your skin while you began to wash your hair and body.

After rinsing everything off you just stood there in the shower with clenched thighs. The harder you squeezed your thighs, the faintest little throb your clit would do but then it stopped.

Squeezing your thighs wouldn't be enough to satisfy this flame ignited between your legs.

It was a flame that got stronger with each passing moment since last night and Suturu finished before he could put your fire out as well. Sitting on the tub floor, you spread your legs and leaned your back against the tub with your head craned back on the ledge.