ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗

No One's POV:𝗔 𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗟𝗘𝗪 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 through an open window and was grabbed by thin metal hands to be placed onto a craft table

No One's POV:
𝗔 𝗗𝗢𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗟𝗘𝗪 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠 through an open window and was grabbed by thin metal hands to be placed onto a craft table. The doll wore a navy blue dress, and brown shoes, and had big black buttons for eyes with a beauty mark underneath one of them.

The metal hands flipped the doll over, intending to cut off the dress with a pair of sharp scissors.

'Snip! Snip! Snip!'

The scissors easily cut the dress in half. After removing the dress, two needle-like fingers pinch the end of the brown yarn that was used as hair and pull it off the scalp of the doll. Next, the metal fingers broke the yarn that held the button eyes in place and removed them.

A sharp scalpel cut the doll's mouth open, and the needle-like fingers pulled the old stuffing out.

The metal hand flipped the pale doll inside out, so the color of its fabric skin would be (dark/light/fair/etc), and then filled it up by pouring sand into the open mouth. The doll then again laid on the crafting table so its mouth could be skillfully sewn shut.

After sealing the doll's lips, the owner of the metal hand opened a drawer full of buttons and skimmed through the many colors and sizes. He settled on a pair of simple black buttons and sewed them into the doll's head.

Some metal contraption stitched the (hair color) yarn onto the scalp and yet again the scissors were used to cut out a doll-sized dress from a sheet of white fabric. The thin metal hand turned the dusty sewing machine wheel and he quickly finished piecing the silky white dress together.

Once he dressed the (hair color)-haired doll, his vile grin only widened as he ghosted his metal fingers over the doll's shiny button eyes.

He then sent it out the window and into the night sky with a sly smile on his lips as he watched the floating doll get smaller and smaller in the distance.