ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗

No One's POV:𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 '𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘' in the shower, you were in a much better mood than earlier but you couldn't help the guilt you felt plaguing your mind

No One's POV:
𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 '𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘' in the shower, you were in a much better mood than earlier but you couldn't help the guilt you felt plaguing your mind. On one hand, it was utterly shameful to think of another man while touching yourself in such an intimate way. But on the other hand, it was technically your husband—a version of your husband—that you assumed your imagination created.

If only you knew how wrong you were.

At the moment, you were getting dressed in jeans and a dark green sweater to go grocery shopping with the kids. Suturu had left some money for food with his note, and you agreed the house needed groceries.

After getting ready, you walked to Mika's bedroom to wake her up after seeing she was still asleep on the baby monitor.

"Mika, baby~" you crooned upon opening her bedroom door and crept closer to her lavender-colored crib. Her short black curls had a severe case of bedhead, merely adding to her cuteness as she peacefully slept.

You fondly smiled, watching your baby's chest fall up and down as she slept away clad in a soft lavender onesie. "Come on, sleepyhead." You cooed and leaned down to pick her up. Mika tiredly babbled as you lifted her into your arms, and you began gently rubbing her small back when she settled her chubby cheek upon your clothed breast.

After situating her in your arms, you walked to the room across from hers and gently knocked on the wooden door. "Hiroshi, sweetie, time to wake up." You softly spoke while opening your son's bedroom door.

Hiroshi was asleep in bed while your button-eyed duplicate doll was wrapped in his arms. The doll's plastic eyes appeared to be looking right at you with that same sewn-in smile on its small (lip shade) lips.

You stared back at the doll with a questioning gaze.

'Just where did it come from?'