ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗

No One's POV:𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘 Suturu retreated to his office to unpack the many cardboard boxes he had barely touched the day before

No One's POV:
𝗢𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘 Suturu retreated to his office to unpack the many cardboard boxes he had barely touched the day before. You were currently washing the dishes from breakfast while the kids still sat at the table. Hiroshi played with his action figures as Mika watched in amazement from her high chair as he made his Batman and Joker figures fight.

Wiping your hands dry with a dish towel, you placed your dominant hand on your hip and turned to face your kids. "I have to organize Mika's room today. Have you started unpacking yet, Hiro?"

Hiroshi abruptly froze, feeling your gaze on the back of his head, and sweat-dropped.

"I unpacked my toys..." he quietly mumbled and you could just hear the faux pout on his lips.

You playfully exhaled a loud sigh before speaking, "If you unpack your room while I unpack your sister's, I'll make brownies for dessert sometime this week. Deal?" You negotiated and watched as Hiroshi turned his head to face you with a bright smile across his lips.

"Deal!" He beamed, reaching a hand out for you to shake. Once the two of you shook hands to seal the deal, he ran upstairs to get started.

OTHER HUSBAND

Letting out a sigh of relief, you wiped the sweat off your forehead and observed your daughter's room. There were no more clutters of cardboard boxes or pesky particles of dust. Everything was unpacked, cleaned, and organized into a lavender-themed nursery. A feeling of pride intertwined with joy swelled in your chest when Mika began clapping her tiny hands and giggling as she sat in her crib.

"Why, thank you, Mika. I'm glad you approve." You remarked with a smile, walking over to her crib and bending down to pat her head of dark curls.

Mika giggled at the attention before she interrupted herself with a rather cute yawn.