ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗

No One's POV:𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗟𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗗, curled up in a tight ball, with the thick comforter wrapped around you

No One's POV:
𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗟𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗗, curled up in a tight ball, with the thick comforter wrapped around you. Your eyes were red and puffy, a clear indication of your endless crying, and your throat ached painfully from holding back the tears. Despite your exhaustion, you were unable to sleep nor were you close to falling into its sweet embrace. It was as if your mind was trapped in a never-ending cycle of thoughts, preventing you from finding the temporary escape you so desperately craved.

Suturu has yet to return home and you're beyond relieved he hasn't. You had no clue what you would've done if he did return after the incident that occurred earlier today.

Even though the fight left you in complete mental distress, you still made your kids dinner and put them to bed. You brushed off Hiroshi's suspicious questions about the bruise forming on your cheek and kissed him goodnight; being a perfect mother until you were finally alone to breakdown.

You felt like an empty shell of yourself as you lay motionlessly in bed. It was like someone had taken your brain and dipped it in a bucket of all the horrible things in the world before putting it back into your head.

In all the years you and Suturu were together, you had never thought something like this was even possible. What was worse—other than the fact he hit you—was that you didn't know what to do about it.

You were miles away from your parents, you didn't have a job, and you didn't have any money.

What could you do?

A sudden cough from your mouth interrupted your daze, turning into a painful fit. You sat up and coughed into your arm, each one worsening the pain in your throat until you calmed down.

Now, you were horribly parched.

Letting out a tired sigh, you dragged yourself out of bed with the weight of exhaustion pulling at your limbs. You made your way out of the bedroom and into the dimly lit hallway, the only source of light being the faint glow of the moon peeking in through the window. With each step feeling heavier than the last, you slowly descended the stairwell, careful not to make too much noise. As you made your way to the kitchen, you suddenly paused in your movement, your body coming to a standstill in the doorway of the living room.