ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗

No One's POV:𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗛𝗜 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 his bed, you stopped by Mika's bedroom door and gently opened it to peer inside

No One's POV:
𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗛𝗜 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 his bed, you stopped by Mika's bedroom door and gently opened it to peer inside. Her star projector nightlight shined across the ceiling in a multitude of pastel colors as she peacefully slept in her crib. "Sweet dreams, Mika..." you whispered, closing her door and walking down the dimly lit hallway to your shared bedroom.

Your husband was currently taking a shower in your conjoined bathroom so you used the time to see what's inside the red gift box you found sitting on your doorstep that's now sitting on the foot of your bed. With one gentle pull on the bow, the gold ribbon that secured the box became undone.

Taking off the top, you moved the white wrapping paper to the side until a doll was revealed to you.

The doll had (fair/pale/dark) skin, (hair color) yarn for hair, and wore a white dress but the thing that grasped your attention the most was the black button eyes it had.

It also kinda...looked like you.

So invested in your mini lookalike, you didn't notice that the noise coming from the running shower had stopped. Nor did you notice Suturu's sudden presence behind you as he peered at the doll over your shoulder.

"Did your mom send that?" He whispered in your ear, slightly scaring you.

"I guess...didn't come with an address." Your fingers glaze over the buttons, "I'll call her in the morning." You announce, walking towards the dresser to place the doll on.

"Get some sleep, I'll be in my office." Suturu quickly kisses your lips before he starts getting dressed.

"It's so late, though." You remind with downcast eyes, looking up to see him drying his wet bowl-cut hair with a towel. "I just took a cold shower to wake me up. I'll be in bed later."

"Okay...I love you." You get under the covers as he quickly throws on sweatpants and a T-shirt. "Love you too, wifey." He winked, flicking the lights off and closing the door on his way out. You rested your head comfortably against the soft pillows, but the desperate craving to be cuddled caused your throat to ache as sleep soon took over after an exhausting day.