ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗

A/n: this is a Geto story NOT a Kenjaku one

No One's POV:
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗢𝗡-𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 gently tilted his head in amusement as you continued to stare at him with a mixture of shock and confusion on your face. The calm smile on his soft lips remained as he spoke, "Are you alright, Y/n? Perhaps you should sit and relax." With his vast hands already on your shoulders, he carefully guided you down the hall and into the kitchen.

When you entered, you noticed the kitchen was much livelier. It had splashes of color, it was nicely organized, and most importantly it was verbatim to how you've been wanting to decorate the kitchen. (Pic above)

'It's like the design was ripped from my mind...but how-'

The button-eyed male gently squeezed your shoulders, successfully snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Is the kitchen to your liking?" He asked, his voice softly laced with curiosity. You were still too tongue-tied to answer so you gave him a weak nod. He hummed in content, removing his hands from your shoulders, and strides towards the circular dining table to pull out a chair.

You understood the gesture and carefully walked to the chair, cautiously taking a seat while keeping your eyes trained on him. You were—rightfully so—suspicious of this strange man who simply pushed your chair in with a kind smile on his face and went back to the stove to continue cooking.

His broad back faced you, allowing you to see some of his muscles residing underneath his thin white T-shirt that stretched across his toned back.

You stared at him and you stared hard without a care in the world if he noticed or not.

You had questions and you demanded answers.

Inhaling a sharp breath, you spoke, "How do you look exactly like my husband but-"