⌗ 𓂃 𖥔༌ ᰷ ﹅chapter 25﹅ ᰷ 𖥔༌ 𓂃⌗

Comenzar desde el principio

how the fuck had people remembered that my favourite colour was {colour}? I stepped forward to read the little notes. 'thinking of you, y/n.' 'karls deserves everything he gets.' 'missing you, babe!'. there were also little drawings. a postcard size, lifelike sketch of me, a cartoon of me, and my personal favourite, talia's drawing of tom karls being roasted on a spit with his dick chopped off.

the bell rang above us so I rushed to open my decorated locker and pull my books out.

"miss selfrin and principal rivered want to talk to me so I'm heading to student office, i'll see you guys later." I explained.

"I'm down in art so i'll walk you." arlo offered. he came up to me as we began walking and linked his arm with mine before leaning his mouth down to my ear. "I know you don't want to be centre of attention, I tried to sway their idea and so did bruce, but they were adamant."

"it's fine, it's kinda cute. besides, it coming down friday," I assured it. "thank you, though."

I reached the school office where I was instructed to head to miss selfrin's office to meet with her and principal rivered. I opened the door to find them waiting for me.

"y/n! come on in! take a seat just there." as I sat down, I got deja vu from when finney was kidnapped. "well, we are all so sorry about what happened."

I shrugged, suddenly uncomfortable. I'd spoken about it with everyone I wanted to speak about it with and I didn't want to speak about it with these two.

"'s alright." I muttered.

"you still have you corridor pass, right?" I nodded at her words. "well, that works exactly the same as before. don't hesitate to use it the moment you feel uncomfortable. now, we understand that you have a therapist... dr stone?" she looked up from her sheaf of pages and I nodded again. "right, well our door is always open if you'd like to have a chat or anything."

"thanks."

"do you have anything you'd like to ask?" principal rivered asked.

"no." I shook my head lightly.

"well, you're free to go!" miss selfrin exclaimed.

"thank you," I murmured.

"have a good day!"

"and you."

***

"ok, class. welcome to biology! glad to be starting march this way. I'm mrs nicholls and I will be your teacher until you move onto physics. I'll put you into the seating plan now." we were all lined up against the back wall, waiting for her to put us into the seating plan. I was stood between cheyenne and vance.

"hi, miss! principal r said i've been put into this class?" vance, cheyenne and I shared a look as amanda hobbs strutted into the classroom.

"yes... amanda. just along the back wall, please," mrs nicholls instructed.

"okay!" amanda walked until she was next to vance and gave me a dirty look. "move over, then."

"no, the fuck?" I laughed incredulously.

"lined up, please, amanda." mrs nicholls sighed, clearly already done with amanda's bullshit. amanda huffed and pushed between vance and I, making us stumble to the side.

"sorry, girl," I mumbled to cheyenne as she caught me from falling into her.

I turned to amanda to give her a glare, but her own eyes were fixed lovingly on vance who was — once again — leaning away from her and paying her no attention.

"...at the back here is vance hopper and amanda hobbs." my stomach dropped as amanda and vance were instructed to sit at the back. great, just great. now my boyfriend has to deal with this bitch for an hour and I have to deal with her flirting with him. lush.

"oh my god! vancey, we're sat together!" amanda squealed as she placed her handbag down on the desk.

"k." cheyenne and I snickered at vance's dryness with the blonde. he dumped his bag down before getting onto the stool and dropping his head to his forearms which were rested on the desk.

"y/n and cheyenne, right here please," cheyenne and I shared a grin as we made our ways over to our new seats around the middle of the classroom.

"vaaanceeeyy! pay attention to mee!" I looked over to see amanda's cheek rested on her hand as she faced vance and tried to get him to lift his head by talking at him. her eyes landed on his curls and lit up. "wow, vance, your hair looks so soft!"

before her fingertips could even brush his hair, his head shot up and he flicked her wrist away.

"don't fucking touch me. or speak to me. or even look at me. I have a fucking girlfriend and she's right over there so stop your shit." cheyenne and I shared wide-eyed grins as we watched vance attempt to get rid of amanda.

"fine then." she huffed and folded her arms before leaning in and whispering something to vance while giving me a sly smile.

whatever she whispered made his fists clench and the muscles in his jaw and neck tighten. yet he stayed silent, angrily glaring straight ahead as he obviously tried to restrain himself from punching the shit out of this girl's stupid face.

but what did she tell him?

"y/n, facing the front, please." I turned away from the two to pay attention to the board as mrs nicholls spoke.

***

HERES THE FITTTobviously no bag and the t-shirt instead

HERES THE FITTT
obviously no bag and the t-shirt instead.

kinda short chapter so sorry ab that 😭

JUST WROTE THE FINAL A/N IN ADVANCE SO I DONT HAVE TO DO IT WHEN IM ALL EMOTIONAL. MY EYES ARE SWEATING HARD 🥲🥲🥲

JUST. TO. BE. CLEAR. THIS BOOK IS NOT DONE YET. I AM PUTTING IT OFF FOR AS LONG AS I CAN.