I couldn't contain my smile of excitement, and neither could Hunter. "Awwww."

"I know right! I'm so excited," she exclaimed in a whisper. She caught up with Sade and Kingston as they trailed behind Aria and Dylan who followed a path of red roses as the restaurant employees parted a pathway.

From what I could see, Aria wore a surprised smile on her face as she accepted roses from each employee, and occasionally glanced at Dylan in disbelief and awe. Sade clasped her hands together as they ambled up to the entrance and onto this deck where a view of the water was just before us. There was a pier, of which had bulbed letters that spelled out, 'Will You Marry Me' at the end.

Once gathering each rose, Aria finally looked ahead, her body freezing as she apparently went speechless; no gasp, no scream, shriek, cry, nothing. Just simple utter shock. I smiled.

The subtle instrumental to 'Can't Help Falling In Love' played somewhere near, maybe in speakers or from an instrument. It was a soft company with Dylan's swooning words as he kneeled.

"Aria Denise Walton," he began through a nervous sigh. Silently cheering him on, surely with everyone else, I pulled my interlaced fingers to my agape lips. "For as long as I could remember, ever since that day at the ice cream shop-" she broke her emotional lip bite to giggle. "I've known without a doubt that you're someone I'd always want in my life. Everyday with you, I cherish, and look forward to the next. The simple presence of you near me gives me a feeling of peace and comfort that I couldn't begin to describe." Oh my God, I'm gonna cry. "You're my person Aria. You always have been. I could have the hardest of days or be going through the worst of times, but I would always feel okay the minute I'd walk through our front door, simply because you were on the other side. You've changed me, helped me grow, shifted my outlook on life, and all for the better. In the wise words of Bill Withers, there's no sunshine without you. There never has been, I want you to know that. I couldn't bear being without you, A, not having you in my life-" he shook his head, peering up into her eyes.

My glossy eyes wandered around the romantic scene until finding their desired sight. Quickly dipping her head down, she lifted it and glanced back at me, her eyes just as glossy. The gaze was brief and short given I was the first to break contact after remembering the words of my fiancé from earlier.

"With all that being said," Dylan laughed nervously again, pulling a small box from his pocket. "Life with you feels like home. And it's a home I want for the rest of my life, if you'll do me the honor of being my wife-" the box popped open with a single tug as his eyes trailed up to meet her blurred ones. "Aria, will you marry me?" She stood, speechless, her lips emotionally tugging. Dylan smiled and tilted his head. "Please?" All that had gathered as an audience laughed, and as I did too, a few tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Yes," Aria nodded, apparently breaking from her blissful daze as she chuckled and bent down to hug him. "Yes, I'll marry you! Oh my God-"

Cheerful claps, and a few whistles, surrounded the pier as Dylan took her in his arms, and gained a delighted squeal once spinning her around.

We watched as she kissed and hugged him, then gaped in awe at the luxury of her ring. She then hugged Sade, Kingston, myself, and Hunter last.

"Oh my God, please tell me I can plan it," Hunter excitedly exclaimed, locking her arm with Aria's as they walked down the pier.

"Of course girl, I was just about to ask you-"

Kingston ran up to join them. "Wait, should I be a groomsman or like a guy-bridesmaid? Which do you think-"

Micah's phone began to ring, drawing me from my daze as I watched them with a tearful smile.

"Let me go take this real quick," he said, quickly answering already. "I'll be right back." In a swift motion, I was left alone with a single peck on the forehead.