013

𝟎𝟏𝟑 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝

You sighed laying on your side as you waved your fan back and forth flipping through pages of a book, wearing a white loin cloth, and a pink tube top before pushing the book away snapping your fan shut. you let out a long groan in your quiet home, the sound of cicadas outside on the hot day. You had no toy to play with. it was a boring day, muzan finding the stupid fuckin lily, demons acting like dogs obeying his orders.. I guess it was about time you found a new human to play with. As you walked through the thick trees of the forest, your hair no longer up as usual, but coiled out as you brushed some out of your face, the large pink wagasa over your head hiding you from the peeks of sun through the trees. You thought you travelled far enough until you spotted a small secluded home, which you thought was abandoned and could rest there. you slipped of your kimono to your waist fanning your glistened body from the heat as you lay back on the porch in the shade, starting to close your eyes to listen to the birds chirping and warm cool air

clank! clank! clank!

you heard suddenly opening it, annoyed by the disruption of your meditating. the sound kept on going. as you tried to ignore it

clank! clank! clank! you irked sitting upright. "oh what the hell!" you mumbled to yourself going to the direction of the noise. not to far away from the the house you were staying at was a small tool shed where the noise was coming from. you decided to stay near the home, far to lazy to go and kill a human for no reason at all. You tried to at least be modest in someone else's home, but the heat did not care for modesty as you took the rest of your kimono off revealing the outfit you had on before, taking your fan to cool yourself down. the clanking soon stopped as the door to the tool shed opened, a large muscular man came out with 2 katanas in hand a mask resting on top of his head, veins bulging on his biceps, his abs showing through his sweated out white shirt and some black training pants. (somewhat similar to Toji's outfit) you watched as he looked very focused, dipping the hot steel into water. It seems you are near to the sword village, judging by the mask resting on the side of his head. You lay on your side watching the man until noticed you, a woman, laying on his porch, in his house. You smiled as him as you saw him stop in his tracks in the distance. you greeted him with a wave before starting to sit up. "hello sir! sorry to intrude...! it was just too hot and i thought no one lived here so..." you trailed off. He got out of his trance as he opened his mouth to speak. He never really has encountered a woman like this before.. especially not a beautiful one like this. Most woman in the village are married or betrothed, and have pin straight black hair. but this one, this one was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen, melanated skin, curly frizzled hair, and tall. he then soon realized he was staring as he rushed to speak.

"O-oh its no problem mame it is hot these days.." he says wiping the sweat off his forehead. "may i ask where you are heading? maybe i can accompany you there?" You smiled once more at the hospitality despite you being the one to intrude his home. "oh nowhere really.. i just needed a place to stay." you lied. He put down the tools in his hand as he started to approach you. "I see, where there is a village nearby which has places you can stay, but before that, would you like anything to drink?" he asks finally being able to see you up close, with your rubied, almost magenta eyes. "That would be wonderful thank you." he nodded before heading inside his home realizing who he was going to be accompanying. a demon. a demon in his home. She was beautiful- but that wasn't the point! he thought demons only came out at night. No wonder she was in his home. what if she kills him? he thought. no, I must stay calm. He filled a glass with fresh water from a bucket and came back outside on the shade covered porch and handed it to you as you thanked him, gulping down the water, although that wasn't something that quenched your thirst. "May i ask where you are coming from?" he says, watching you drink down the water in an instant then placing it beside you. your voice was tuned out as you started to respond, his eyes tracing the contours of your body, the flawless skin, and oh, those thighs. But he teared his gaze away. His mother taught him better than to ogle a woman!

Sir..? you said watching as his face burned up. He subtly jumped realizing he wasn't listening to you. "did you hear me..?" you say concerned and amused. "i-" you let out a soft laugh. "oh its's alright i do tend to be a bore.." "oh no that not it! sorry i just had a lot on my mind." you hummed in response and there was a silence for a while before he started to speak again. "Miss, if you don't mind me asking are you a..?" "demon, yes. Your actually the first to figure that out so quickly" you chuckled, looking at the forestry ahead of you and the sunlight peaking through the trees. " what business do you have here?" he asks worried and confused that you might hurt his village. "oh don't worry I'm not here to kill anyone.. I was just bored." you sigh before continuing. "but it seems like i found a friend i could talk to." you say holding eye contact with him as your hear his heart pumping blood faster than ever before. He subtly wiped his sweaty calloused hands on his pants as he tears his eyes away from yours. And you inwardly smile at this. " what is your name if i may?" "it's Hotaru.. Hotaru Hananezuka" Hotaru... you whispered. beautiful name for a handsome man, you smile as his face turns as red as a beat muttering a thank you. "I'm y/n just y/n" "It' nice to meet you y/n." "likewise.." You twi shared a conversation and Hotaru didn't even realize the sun was starting to set, and he had work that needed to be done, until you had to say your goodbyes. "well it was lovely talking to you Hotaru, but i must be on my way." "oh yes..! i will accompany you to the-" "oh no that's quite alright I will be fine on my own." you say waving goodbye as you head the opposite way you came. It was time to meet the lovely flame hashira for dinner, and you were glad you find a new handsome man to spend your time with.

[Lmfao I know yall missed this i just have no imagination and I was to lazy but i fulfilled my promise!!!]

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒!

© haruchyio, all rights reserved.