010

𝟎𝟗 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

Akaza wasn't slick, watching you toy around with the upper moons, and even muzan. Even when you were in the premises of your room, he was watching your beautiful face. Your clear melanin skin, almond eyes and pretty plump lips always got him in a trance. Of course you knew he was watching you, and you waited until he would come and talked to you with patients. And so that night after you and kokushibo had some...tea, he came to visit. 

He watched from the trees as you brushed your curly locks, and put them into one braid. You hummed while doing so staring into the mirror in front of you. With a gulp he landed on your front porch. "I've been waiting, akaza..I was wondering how'd long yout would take."

"You knew?" He asked and you let out a soft giggle which made his stomach churn. "How couldn't i? I feel your presence all the time dear."you turned to face him. You are quite special to me akaza... "and why is that?" He asked. "well for one, you aren't easily succumbed  to my Beauty and have great mental strength. Even now I can feel you trying to hold back from touching me darling." You mouth formed a smile, and then quickly faded as if it wasn't there. The mood shifted.

"But... I don't know if I can forgive you for almost hurting my friend.." you turned around again facing the mirror you analysed your flawless face. Akaza gulped as he waited for you to speak "I'm waiting for an apology, Akaza." "..I'm..Im sorry." he sight looking down at the floor. You smiled you had him wrapped around your finger now. "You know why else you are special to me akaza?" You stood up heading over to where he sat near the front porch. You didn't wait for a response. You could practically hear his heart beating out his chest. "it's simple really. I just think you are quite cute. And I love your respect." You smiling directly at him, being the same height.

You lean in, your lips a breath away from his. "Would you like to know how my lips feel akaza?" you say while intertwining your right hand in his left. You lean in to close the distance but he turns away last minute, and you almost look surprised  "I can't. I don't feel worthy enough to touch such delicate and heavenly lips." There's silence for a while until you burst out laughing. He thought it was as beautiful as an angels song. "You have more restraint than I thought!" You look in his eyes. "you're right. You must earn a kiss from me, if that makes you feel better" You put a hand on your chin as if thinking. "find the blue spider lily and I'll make that kiss worth your while." You whisper in his ear, and his eyes widen. You wrap your arms around his neck and plant a kiss on his neck, then withdrawal.

Akaza then feels it. HIS presence. he shudders eyes searching around for his master. "akaza" a deep voice calls. You know it's muzan and you roll your eyes in annoyance. "Why must you always ruin the moment dear." You turn your head around eyes furrowed as you look at the demon king. He seems very mad at the fact that his subordinate is in his.. "lovers" arms. Seeing this you decide to tease him more, resting your head on akaas shoulder. the veins in muzan's hands and head bulges. Akaza is now caught in a trap, despite what is goin on, he wants to stay in your arms and get the satisfaction of making muzan mad, but he knows it will result into instant death. Yet he doesn't pull away, eyeing his master in defiance. The presence in the room was suffocating as there was what felt like an eternity's silence.

Akaza then felt sudden pressure as blood trickled down his nose then mouth as he caught and shuddered  falling to his knees. Muzan eyed him and your frowned turned deeper. You kneeled with akaza looking at him in worry. "Akaza? are you alright? Stop it my dear he's hurting!" You yelled at muzan, He ignored you. You inwardly laughed. The audacity this man has. So in result you slapped him nice and firm across the face, causing his face to turn the other way. In result, akaza's agony stopped. despite the pain upper moon 3 was in, he was shocked at the boldness you had. 

"Did you not hear me?" You crossed your arms over your chest looking at the demon at the other side of the room. Instead of being angry, he smiled which didn't faze you one bit. Muzan loved when you were angry it turned him on. Muzan Loved- or lusted after you greatly so he wouldn't lay a hand on you, despite knowing he could kill you in a mere second. (he can't but let's give him false hope). "oh I heard you alright." he said still looking at akaza than to you. You then turned to Akaza. "You best be on your way.." You look at him pitifully before he nods and disappears. You and Muzan had some things to discuss.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒!

© haruchyio, all rights reserved.