06

𝟎𝟔 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓!

You let out harsh breaths of air, fixing your yukata the demon lord back on his feet as if nothing had transpired a minuet ago. "come fi my hair" you demanded. He obliged, heading towards you, killed fingers fixing your curly locks. "Come in." Muzan had finally said, finishing your hair with the kanzashi. Kokushibo came in with his calm facade, staring straight at you. You stared back at him just as hard a smile on your face. You taunted him with a smile.. you knew what he had heard just outside, the situation itself making your heart race. 

"Well?, any news on the flower?" he asked leaving my hair alone heading towards the 6'3 male. Not interested on their conversation, you left the room still staring at the 6 eyed demon before closing the shoji doors.

Kokushibo mentally groaned, at the incoming tent in his large pant. Yet, he kept his calm demeanor talking to his master. The recurring events passed over in his mind. Right as he was outside the door, he heard you talking, and then heard your whines, sighs, and groans. Fuck it was playing like an angels song in his ears over and over.

Muzan knowing what he was thinking, a devilish grin crept on his face yet continued to talk about the topic at hand. Muzan let him go minuets later, as he walked outside the room. A large sigh left his lips, running his hands through his long locks. Fuck he wanted you so bad right now, yet he couldn't have you.

"Don't move now, where going to make you into a beautiful girl.." you smiled putting lip tint on her soft lips. You smiled at her flushed face holding her chin up. "look at you, you're so beautiful!" you held up the mirror to her face,  she was in awe at her own beauty. "Thank you so much! y/n sama.." he turned her blushing face away from you but you ut a hand on her cheek turning it towards you. "let's make use of that beauty and go shopping.. what do you say?" She outburst with a quick yes causing you to laugh. Although you and Daki had met just an hour ago, you both had clicked instantly.

"Maybe your brother can come along as well?" you suggested causing her to frown. "No, just me and you." Gyuutaro glared at her sister in response. "Then, let's go!" you took her hand as Nakime teleported you both out the fortress. "We're gonna have so much fun!" you exclaimed, but the only thing Daki could think about is your intertwined hands. She was in love!!!!

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒! 

© haruchyio, all rights reserved.