05

𝟎𝟓 𝐁𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍, 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒!

You maintained your fierce eye contact with the upper moon, he felt like he couldn't move, sweat dripping down your face "Now leave

You maintained your fierce eye contact with the upper moon, he felt like he couldn't move, sweat dripping down your face "Now leave. You can tell your lord I was the one who sent you back." The demon waisted to time retreating back to report to it's master. You turned to look at the boy. "Are you alright dear?" You helped the demon slayer get back on his feet. "yes, mame" he groaned. The sun was starting to rise, kakushi coming to help the injured. You then had turned to the flame hashira. "I must go now." You flashed a small smile "wai-" and then you where gone. Rengoku's heart was beating loudly in his chest. He wasn't stupid though, connecting the dots, he knew you were a demon. Yet he couldn't help but fall in love.

Hands tied with soft lace above your head, you watched Muzan, a frown on your face. Your yukata was barely covering your naked body, showing our breasts and bare legs. He took his sweet time, reading his book, a glass of human blood in his hand, putting it up to his lips. You fumbled in the restrains, watching him, a glare in your face as he stared at your pitiful form. coming over to your, the blood in his cup was poured unto your semi-naked body, before he bent down to lick it off your body, a soft sigh escaping your mouth "you disappoint me y/n you really do" he mumbled in your soft melanin skin. "I couldn't help myself he was to cu-" a bite was placed on your shouldered and you let out a moan in pain. He licked down to your chest, the room filing with lewd sucking sounds. 

You loved it, eyes filled with fornecation staring into his eyes. Then he licked himself down down down before going to your bundle of nerves you yelped and moaned back arching in the air "M-muzan!" he grips both of your thighs, pulling you back down flush against his face. the abruptness and strength behind his movements clued you in — he wasn't about to let you give up. the sharp dip of his nose bridge grinds into your throbbing clit. "I'm sorry, pretty girl, but your soft pussy just tastes so much sweeter when it's swollen and tender. So let's not hold back, hm? Let me see you scream for me again." he demanded, or ordered, voice thick with lust.

"N-no!" You tried to escape, his nails digging in your plush thighs. He hummed in your pussy, vibrating throughout you causing your to shiver turning your head to the side. "No?" he repeated. You gritted your teeth in humiliation. Muzan laughed at your embarrassed face. It was evil and mocking.you were panting, grinding your teeth, the knots tied in your guts pulling taut as your next climax quickly approaches, and your eyes widen in surprise— crying out as if in complete shock. He didn't care about hurting you, you could just regenerate, bitting the folds of your pussy, then licking up the blood that poured from it. You whined fisting your hands in his hair.

Muzan knew kokushibo was just outside the door about to report to him, but he couldn't care less "you can make louder noises than that sweets, come on.." You bit your inner cheek in defiance, turning your head away from him. "Or let my subordinate hear you, rather." he looked sadistic, blush below his cheek, his looked...obsessed. And you loved it.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒! 

© haruchyio, all rights reserved.