012

                                      𝟎𝟏𝟐 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒

A very very long time ago, before demons and slayers existed There was Muzan Kibutsuji. He was known to be a very sickly boy who's heart stopped several times in his mother's womb. Knowing this, he searched for a cure for his deadly illness. And during those times, he had met a beautiful woman of dark skin, and curly hair living a pitiful life with her abusive husband. Muzan was 19, she was 21. The two had a beautiful relationship, meeting in the nearby forest. talking about each others saddening lives.

Muzan waited in the cold snowy forest on a log, scarf covering his neck as he longed for you to return. You were never usually late. You always left the house too see him when your husband went to go and gamble. But today, today was different. The boy had waited another hour and was about to leave until he saw a limping figure in the distance of the falling snow, his heart beating in happiness when he saw it was you. But why were you limping?

"Y/n!" He yelled seeing your body littered with bruises and cuts. Your face was void of emotion, and yet tears still fell. The sickly boy ran to you, his hands reaching up to touch your cheeks. And Muzan felt true anger for the first time. "Y/n, lets run away together." Your eyes widened in surprise. "And go where?" You looked deeply into his eyes. There was no answer as he engulfed you into a heart crushing hug. "I love you, y/n." He then too, started to cry. Knowing he could do nothing.

-

Days passed and you never came back to see him.

So, on a cold winter afternoon, he went to go visit you. He walked the way you usually came, until he came by a small home. He analyzed it, before heading inside muttering a small apology from the intrusion. It hit him then. The smell of blood. He looked down at his feet, his sandals covered in blood. He called out your name. wandering throughout the house, he opened the sliding door to a room. And there he met you, beautiful as always, looking like you were eating something. He called out your name once more, taking one step further, before tripping over something. a dismembered leg. He gasped in fear, covering his mouth, about to hurl. You stopped your chewing.

Your tear filled eyes looked to turn at your dear friend. "Muzan?" You croak, dropping the piece of flesh, and swallowing the rest. "y/n, what happened?..." his body was shaking like a leaf. "I-i don't know... muzan please don't leave me i'm so scared.." tears start to fall down your cheeks, as you grab his legs, staring up at him. Muzan knew he couldn't leave you, he loved you. He gulped "o-okay.. lets run away." Your eyes brighten in his response, clinging onto his legs tighter in response, without you knowing your nails were puncturing his calf. He cried out in pain, reaching to grab the wound. "muzan! are you alright?" He seemed to be in the process of turning into something, his eyes dilating then going to slits..

He then looked up at you, crimson read eyes staring. "y/n.. we must go..!" he grabbed your hand, leaving the gruesome scene. The rest was history

[yeah so muzan wasn't the first demon, y/n was lol]

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒!

© haruchyio, all rights reserved.