09

                                                  𝟎𝟗 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐀?

SMUT AHEAD.

How could the demon refuse such an offer? Heading inside the estate, you ushered him to sit down. He obeyed, watching you set the tea. What kokushibo didn't realize is that you had snuck an aphrodisiac in his drink. You smiled at him as you both started to drink. You decided to start the conversation as you let the drug kick in. subtly putting your hands near his large slender ones, you opened your mouth to speak. 

"So it must be hard being upper moon one, tell me about it." your sultry gaze held him in a trance as his adams apple bobbed, gulping. "Well.." his deep voice started. What was this? He thought. Why did he long for you even more? He struggled to maintain eye contact with your eyes slowly going to your large breasts, then to your hands caressing him. And God, he swears he was about to melt as your head tilted to the side slightly in confusion urging him to go on. 

"I guess.. You could say.." fuck he couldn't get one word out his mouth without thinking of lewd thoughts. "It's just.. My job." he gulped down the rest of the hot drink hoping for it to soothe his nerves as he was intoxicated with your sweet smell like sugar, sweets, and vanilla. "I should go." he stood up to head to the front door. "Wait," you called out, grabbing the piece of his clothing. "Won't you stay a little longer? I'm quite lonely.." 

It was half of a lie. You could easily get any company by looking at a woman or man on the street, as they willingly went to your chambers. But you wanted HIM. You wanted to break his hard outer shell. "You know what I think? I think you need a massage." ah doesn't seem familiar? You thought. You softly smiled at him. You urged him back to the table, as you kneeled behind him. You started to take out his ponytail, freeing his beautiful locs. "Just relax, and i'll take care of you." You whispered in his ear, causing his dick to throb in his pants.

With every soft touch and massage of your pretty hands he was letting out more moans and groans of relief. You had him wrapped around your finger instantly, and you loved it.

Kokushibo was adorable as you straddled his lap, and did i mention he had the cutest moans that sounded like an angel,, despite the irony of it. Despite his low voice, everytime you bite the junction where his neck meets his shoulder and sucks, his voice rises an octave calling out your name like a mantra, as he grabs your fleshy hips in hopes to calm himself down. "Hm?, what is it?" your hips grind down on his erection, as he bites his lip, trying not to rut up in the air. you're so mean, you don't even stop, as you keep grinding until you can feel him in your crotch. 

You test him even more. Letting out the pretty moan of his name in his ear. "Y/n, I don't think i can do this anymore.. He growls. And you tilt your head and he almost melts. "Be a good boy for me hm? For mommy?" damn, he didn't know things like this could turn him on. You watch as his adam's apple bobs as he swallows, nodding his head subtly. 

"That my good boy. My pretty good good boy." you drag your thumb against his bottom lip as he preens against your saccharine words of pretty and good put in one sentence. Pulling his pretty long hair back and continuing to assault his pretty, pale neck. The room was filled with his high pitched moans that go high when he close, and low when he spits out phrases like "y/n'' or "please" impaling your sharp canines in his neck you continue to slowly suck and grind, and that's when he loses it, coming condone in his pants, turning his head to the side in embarrassment. "Good boy." you giggle, as you order him to disrobe himself. He does as asked and you take off your underwear. Dragging 

Your pussy on the underside of his cock. You start to tweak his nippled as both his hands dig into your fat thighs, that are sure to leave purple bruises. You give your attention to the other nipple twisting and pulling it as his back arches under you, letting out a silent moan, tears welling in his eyes from the pleasure. He hasn't felt this in his 400 years of living. You smile, giving him more praise that he never got when he was a human. Maybe that's why he loved it so much. "That's my good boy hm? Doing so well. 

My beautiful boy. Right?" you wanna fuck mommy's pussy? Kokushibo is babbling nonsense under you, the aphrodisiac causing his body to be under immense pleasure. Grabbing a fistful of his hair, you turn his face to yours. "answer me, darling" your voice is sweet, laced with demand, "yes! yes.. I want to so bad..!" his voice is high pitches with whined and a mix of his deep smooth voice. "hm? do you?" you push him further as h chants "yes!" over and over. "alright then go on.." you smile, and he doesnt think twice thrusting  into your bare cunt. with frightening speed. that causes you to grab onto his shoulder. you praise him , telling him how good he's fucking you. he keeps going not only because of the aphrodisiac,, but his immense stamina as a demon. And you loved every bit of it.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒!

© haruchyio, all rights reserved.

[ m' to lazy to write more,, 

I wrote alot 4 u guys cus i was lazy for like a month lol ]