01

01 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄

( kagaya is NOT married, but does have kids.)

It was 5 mins before the hashira meeting, you and kagaya goofing off in his estate. Your hands cupped his face, lips meeting his deeply, tongue winning dominance over his, you body towering over his. Kagayas face was crimson red, panting and whining from your nips on his ear lobe, and neck. "you sure we can't?" You mumbled in his neck, licking and sucking. "I'm- ah! sure. I don't want to look unprepared...!" He jerked, feeling your cold hands lower than they should be on his open abdomen. You giggle at his reaction kicking your feet back and forth like a school girl. "Oh alright....then i'll stay here until you come back sweets." His face grew hot at the nickname sighing in content as you pecked his lips one last time, getting off him. Sitting him upwards, you fixed his hair and attire. Did i forget to mention that his kids ADORE you? You opened the door to the other part of the estate, where Kiriya and Kanata stayed at the door. Aw my darlings. They instantly blushed, ad you kissed their heads sweetly. "Go on and get your father to the meeting okay?"

The both nodded in unsion, and you watched as they headed outside, flinchingching slightly  by the sudden light. You let out a heavy sigh, getting rest on Kagaya's futon waiting for the meeting to finish. But you couldn't, there was too much yelling, and commotion. Plus, ur human scent was wearing off.. you had to go, or else they would smell your aura. But something brought you out your trance as you smelt something entrancing. You groaned whispering "marechi.. "

You slammed the shoji doors open and all eyes turned to you. ( the scent of a human still comes of you so they cant quite tell if you're one or not )
You put a hand on your waist, another holding your kiseru pipe in one hand."what's with all the noise."  To say the hashiras were mesmerized was an understatement l. They where enthralled. Slowly, sanemi stared at your body, a bloody hand still out, from your full, supple breasts, small waist, then to your full hips which your hand rested on. Dispite the event blush on is ear he angrily asked "who the fuck are you?" You raised a brow at him, then to the situation in front of you. His arm was held out to a young demon girl, who struggled to pounce on him, then to the boy with handafuda earrings. He looks just like yoriichi.. you thought. "It to loud out here. Do you want to strain your precious master's ears?" You irked. Already assessing the situation you started to give orders. "The demon girl didnt bite you so bring him and his sister to medical care. You are causing to much commotion." The blushing kakushi was done as told immediately, figure letting the poor boy go, and putting his sister inside the box letting them go on their merry way. You looked at the now quiet hashiras. " Now sit down and listen." You demanded, turning to the white haired hashria. "Now." He was out of words. Was this unknown woman really bossing him around? Yet he couldn't help but obey. Mouth agape like a fish. Your voice the  turned sweet and silky. "Now let's start the meeting without any unnecessary noise, shall we?" You then nodded to the two of Kagaya's children with a smile, and left, going back I let out a dissatisfied grunt.

I'm sure kagaya would know how to tell them who I am. I made a note saying I'll be back at night "adieu, my love!" It wrote. Before I dipped into the deep depths of the forest, large wages over my head. I clapped my hands twice, and the string of a biwa played. Instantly I was teleported into the infinity castle, in Muzan's workspace. "Sweetheart dont tell my you're still reading.." your voice sweet and alluring causing is tense shouldered to visibly relax, vein on his forehead disappearing.

Your hands snaked around his waist, your lips planting where his neck meets the shoulder, giving soft pecks. You glanced down at the book he was reading. " the blue spider lily" you mentally rolled your eyes the idiot is at it again. He let out a groan and your teeth bit into his neck, drinking up the demon blood in is body."you...you can't find your own food.... woman..!" You giggled in his neck letting go with a pop!

"Why do that when you can do it for me, dear?" You paused before continuing, guiding his hand towards you. "Let's take a break, shall we?" He reluctantly obliged, the scenery turning to where he "rested" "just relax, and let me do all the work..." you hushed him, voice causing him to get tired by the second. Straddling yourself on his waist your skilled hands caressed and massaged parts of his body. And soon enough, the great "demon lord" was fast asleep. You looked down at him, a slight grimace.

Meanwhile, Kagaya Ubayashiki's estate...

"Master, who was that woman?" Uzui had asked asked ignoring the tightness In his pants. Kagaya face was calm as usual, a smile present on his face. "Shes my new housekeeper. She quite pesky with noises.." The hashiras had a feeling it was half true, but who are they to question their master? Throughout the meeting kagays thoughts where filled with you. He was ashamed of his lustful thoughts, your hands roaming his, tongue entangled with his, your body towering over him.. luckly, the discomfort in his pants was not noticeable. I guess it is safe to say he was in love with you. Or was he?

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒! 

© haruchyio, all rights reserved.