011

𝟎𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊

                                                    𝟎𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊.

"Now what is it that you want, your already getting on my nerves." You stepped over the blood, heading over to your mirror. "What were you doing with him?" He asked staring at your throught the reflection. "None of your business. is that all?" You side eyed him with a grimace. He returned your look with a smile."Did I not tell you that I would introduce you to my subordinates? yet you went out of your way to get into a questionable relationship with them" You said nothing and he sighed. "if that is all, you may leave." Was all you said. "I'm going to kill the boy, the one you protected." He said which he knew would make you listen. You stopped in you paused. "I'm telling you know, you leave that boy alone or il.." "Or you'll what? remember this y/n this is all your doing." and you knew exactly what he meant by that. Clenching and unclenching you fists your frown deepened. Muzan knew you were in a dilemma which satisfied him, your attitude dying down. "I will leave you to ponder.. although there is nothing really you can do about it dear." He then was gone. You were pissed, and needed to let out some smoke. 

Heading to the flame hashiras estate, wagasi in hand, your frown was still present. Little did you know, rengoku had some friends over. Your brain was all jumbled for you to realize that there was talking amongst many people. Sliding open the door with a face of dejection the 9 hashira's turned to the unwelcomed visitor. Rengoku's eyes widened in surprise, his cheeks becoming red by the second, heart pumping wildly. The rest were surprised too, seeing masters "housekeeper" coming to the flame hashira's estate. Finally getting a good look at you, they realized you were utterly beautiful "ah, my-" You were interrupted by a hot headed white haired male. "hey, what the fuck are you doing here" You honestly found it so cute, you knew his head was beating fast by the second, but he tried to hide it with his foul mouth. You ignored him. "My apologies, I came to speak with the flame hashira about some matters. I didn't know that he had guests over." You bowed and tried to close the door, but that snake ass bitch put his feet in the wedge between. "You entered here so casually, I wonder if you two had met more than once," He pointed at you and you only stared (he was secretly staring at you chest).

"Once again I apologize." You bowed and turned to leave as they  stared at your figure leaving in the distance. But rengoku couldn't let you leave. "ah, I must go and speak to her it must be urgent." he quickly ran off with his lovesick self. as the others watched in confusion before Gyomei spoke up "I don't think she is human." The hashiras looked at the sullen man in surprise. 

"wait! miss!" You turned to see the blushing man. You smiled. "What is it you needed to speak to me about? You stared in his eyes for a while causing butterflies to erupt in his stomach. Your hand reached up to touch his cheek. Rengoku was been waiting to see you again, longing for another moment in your presence, thinking about it each night. "come to my house." You asked, which sounded like a demand. "What?" He asked in surprise which only made you look at him, as if you were saying: I'm not repeating myself. With a snap of your fingers, you were there. You sat him down and straddled his lap in the premises of your room. Somehow, this feeling to you wasn't lust, but something entirely different. You fonded Rengoku very much, and so you decided to express it. He was completely at your mercy, dropping everything he had, looking up at you in amazement. You smiled at him, and connected lips slowly, and sensually.  your hands went around his neck to deepen the kiss even furthur. 

"You can touch me, rengoku." THe poor hashira was too shy to do anything, he didn't know her to put his hands. It eventually settled on your cheek. He was utterly lovesick and it was driving him crazy. You broke the kiss, and his lips was already longing for more. "Tomorrow I want you to invite me to dinner." You whispered, breathy in his ear. He hummed, he couldn't keep himself off you, lips starting to kiss your neck and collarbone. You played with his hair, the pads of your fingered rubbing his scalp making his sigh. You then grabbed a fistful of his hair, drawing him away from your neck to crane his neck to look up at you. "Invite me to dinner Rengoku" "Would you like to join me for dinner"?" "women don't like questions." "join me for dinner." Too demanding. "join me for dinner?" "Another question." THere was silence for a while as he thought. "I'm having dinner tomorrow. If you'd care to join me." You hummed and smiled,smashing your lips against his once more. 

His cold calloused hands rubbing up and down your inner thigh. You both parted, string of saliva connecting both mouths, panting in unison. "You should go." As you started getting up off of him, his strong arms pulled down your waist. "I want to stay longer." You giggled. "I think your friends would be quite suspicious don't you think?" "I don't care." His eyes stared up at you with puppy eyes and face flushed. You kissed his forehead. "I don't think so dear" You tried getting up once more, as he fussed, but still let you up. "Go. Now." You said playfully with a smile on his face. "Ill be back." He said before disappearing. "Oh I'm sure you will" You smiled.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒!

© haruchyio, all rights reserved.