07

𝟎𝟕 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄!

Daki watched you hearts in your eyes as you tried on the various clothing that hugged your curves and showed your chest perfectly, any man to look would stop to glance

Daki watched you hearts in your eyes as you tried on the various clothing that hugged your curves and showed your chest perfectly, any man to look would stop to glance. You wore a foreign clothing this time, most likely american. It was a black silk  dress with a thigh slit which hugged your curves and breast perfectly. Daki was in awe as you admired yourself in the mirror. "Ma'am that dress looks wonderful on you!..would you like to buy it?" you smiled at the lady putting a hand on her shoulder "of course, thank you." she left flustered. "Daki, darling will zip down my dress for me?" the female demon gleefully nodded heading over to you. She could smell your enticing scent like warm vanilla and lavender which drew her in, pulling down the zipper slowly. Before she knew it the hedonistic moment was over.

Daki and you had walked around the red light district before the start of her shift had happened, hands intertwined with hers. A particular man caught your eye, who was with 3 boys who appeared to be demon slayers. You assumed that he was a hashia. With a smile you bid your friend a farewell with a kiss on the cheek claiming that you were tired and needed to rest. Daki's shoulders slumped but nevertheless left with a wave.

Walking back the direction you came, you and the flamboyant hashira had made eye contact his mouth agape as you gave him a small smile behind your fan.

"Ah, I must go find my wives now.. You boys no what to do, don't disappoint me!" Without further time to waste, he made his way over to you. "hey pretty, you come around here often?" he hit you up with the typical cliche question causing you to ignore him with a chuckle. You raised a brow, when his arm drew you close to his side. "wot you talk to me? and show me that pretty face behind the fan?" you scoffed pushing his chest away with you non occupied hand. 

"look, pretty boy I got places to be..bye now." you tried to escape his grasp. With this, he had scooped you up with one arm and disappearing leaving you servants like 🧍🏾‍♀️. Telling the Madame of the brothel he was buying you for 2 hours not knowing that you didn't work there. As you he set you down in the room you started to speak: "I'm telling you now, I don't plan to bed you" you brushed off invisible dust on your dress.

"That's fine, we an get to know each other first." He grinned, taking the hand that was occupied with your fan, slowly pulling it down your face. "ah, masters housekeeper .. I knew I found you too pretty to be here" as you turned away from him, he drew your back to his chest, sitting down. "You don't smell like a human, sweets."  his voice vibrated throughout your body, face buried in your shoulder. "I don't know what your talking about." You mumbled, staring at his veiny hands that fumbled with the ends of your clothing.

"here's what I think... master has taken a liking to you— which I can't blame him for, I'm falling for you right now as we speak,, and has kept you in his house, away from the sun." "like I said, I don't know what your.. hah.. talking about" you kept your sighs in feeling his hands go up your inner thighs. "You don't?" he mocked in a deep smooth voice. You where pissed, being toyed around like this in a hashira's hold. It was time to turn the tables...

"Mnnngh...hahh....fuck!" Tengen whined. He was now the pretty one, his pretty snow-like hair sprawled against the tatami mat, demon slayer uniform crumpled and messy as he rutted up in your hands that held his dick. "ah, your so pretty dear.. what happened to that confident act earlier hm? Here's what think. You thought that I was a pitiful demon, a beautiful one as well, and you thought you could fuck me.. is that right?" You laughed at his pitiful form below you panting. He was so incredibly hard as he looked at your lovesick smile looking down at him, ah he was mesmerized by you.. He wanted you.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒! 

© haruchyio, all rights reserved.

[ now that I think of it, I should have made muzan sub smh..🤦🏿 ]