08

𝟎𝟖 𝐒𝐄𝐗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘

you drew shapes on the sound hashiras chest laying beside him, your kimono barely covering your body but half your chest and stomach

you drew shapes on the sound hashiras chest laying beside him, your kimono barely covering your body but half your chest and stomach. You smiled at him. "Tired already?" you let out a soft giggle. as you put the kiseru to your mouth sucking in the smoke of tobacco. He grumbled, the back of his hand on his forehead, his left arm wrapped around your shoulder. "Don't you have a upper moon to look for?" you turned your head away from him puffing out the smoke. He turned his head you way. "You know where they are...?, by the way?" You raised one brow in response with a small smile not responding. There was then banging on the door... The madam of the house yelled "2 hours was up 30 minutes ago!! hurry up!" her raspy voice being heard in the hallway. "yeah, yeah shut up you hag!" Tengen yelled in annoyance. 

You got up, as Tengen helped you put on your kimono properly groping every part of your semi-naked body while he could. You let your 3b curls out this time from your hair pin, before putting on your slippers. "Then, ill leave first. Nice meeting you, sound hashira.." You gave him a side glance before closing the shoji doors, leaving the demon slayer alone with his thoughts. Fuck, he was in love. With your melanin skin, dark eyes, and pretty curly locks that wrapped around his finger. With your, full ass, plump breasts and thick thighs. He loved it all. Pushing away the lustful thoughts in his head, it was time to find his 3 wives.

[I'm skipping to when Tengen cuts daki's head off bcus im too fucking lazy lmaoo]

There silly daki was, throwing a tantrum and Tengen had just cut off her head claiming she was the "strongest" bla bla bla. Tengen was tired already, but as soon as he heard "oni chan!" he was already slicing through the closest demon flesh, which was blocked by gyuutaro, our pretty boy.

While he was to busy comforting his crying sis, tengen was in shock to see there was another one. thus, he instantly got to work, aiming for gyuutaro's head, only for him to block it. Admiring and complementing his looks, envying him, striking the sound hashira back

Meanwhile...

"Oh, this is so frustrating" You whined looking at the scene on the roof, swinging your feet back and forth on the ledge, kokushibo standing beside you giving you a questionable look as you started to explain to him your concerns. "Although it looks like the two have an advantage now, im sure they'll die at the end.. Daki was such a sweetheart to. To him, it looked like you didn't care at all, and deep down, you didn't. You loved more of dominant women when it came to liking the same gender, and Daki was well.. quit immature? So did you really care about her from the start? "hm, well atleast I still have you, right?" you grinned at him causing him to raisea brow. he couldn't care less of the siblings lived or died, less trouble for him to deal with. 

"Let's get out of here, i'm tired." you stood up, as kokushibo swiftly lifted you up bridal style with one hand and disappeared  in a blink of an eye.

Kokushibo placed you on the outside of your estate gently as you thanked him for returning you back home.

"Darling, before you leave, would you like a cup of tea?"

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒! 

© haruchyio, all rights reserved.

[Sorry for the lack of update, I had no motivation whatsoever, and lost ideas.]