014

𝟎𝟏𝟒 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞

Two hours before the scheduled appointment you took a bath in the nearby waterfall, undressing and heading into the cool water, which made you sigh in content from the summer heat. You felt a sudden presence behind you craned your head to the side to look and smiled as you saw the 6 eyed demon watching you. "Well don't just stand there dear, why don't you come and join." you say, your hair covering your breasts as you go under the waterfall, to the other side waiting for him. it was a small beautiful cave that was brightened by the moonlight at the top of the cave, the water glistening as you played with the ends of your hair, before kokushibo came, shirtless with his pants still on. "what brings you here, koku-san?" you say approaching him, craning your head up slightly to look at him. "i missed you." he says as you wrap your arms around his waist, pressing against him causing a strain in his pants. You hum in response, feeling his abs and strong back with your fingertips. "well, i must say you can't stay for long i have business to attend to.." you say, moving your hands up to take out his ponytail, as his hair fell on his chest "who-" "sh...." you say, putting your index finger to his lips, staring into his eyes before bringing his lips to yours, your hand on the back on his head, as his hand rests on your waist, the other on your almost bare ass, the "thong" you had on merely just a strip of string that struggled to stay on your big ass. You parted from the kiss first that left you both panting as you were pinned on the cave wall, Kokushibo's hands parting your thighs gently, his sharp nails resting on your thighs as you stared at each other in silence, the area becoming tense and full of lust before he flipped you around, quickly and swiftly entering you as you gasped and let out a strained moan from the stretch.  

He placed 2 fingers down on your tongue which you decided to tease him, and start sucking which caused his to let out a deep groan. By now, Kokushibo KNOWS how to fuck you even though you've both been together once. He makes sure to hit that spot repeatedly that made your back arch and see stars, what places you want him to touch or make you release quickly, etc. He was doing the solely for your pleasure, something he could do all day. He loved the way your ass ripped with each thrust, his hands placed on your lower stomach to keep you in place. the position was so lewd, even his ears turned red by it. his right hand pressed lightly on your throat as he turned your head to the side for you to look at him, and fuck, you looked so gorgeous, you were blissed out, eyes furrowing in pleasure, his index and middle finger filled with your saliva that you sucked on, and still you managed to tease him by giving a light smirk and grinding back on his pelvis causing him to let out what sounded like  a mixture of a whimper and groan. Soon enough, you both finished your little quickie, and wished your favorite demon a goodbye, despite him wanting more from you, but for his mistress, he left and decided to feast on some human flesh.

Now that you were washed, you decide to put your hair up, curls falling to the side, a Kanzashi pin with pearls, sticked in the side. You  put some Arabian oils on your body and hair, and put on a while silk kimono with a deep v cut, and off shoulder sleeves. Simple, but elegant. You took out a white wagasa with hidden embroidery designs to match with your kimono, and went on your merry way. You managed to get ahold of some weed/cannabis form a dangerous night market as it was illegal to possess in Japan, and put it in your kiseru pipe and smoked, causing you to sigh in content. although it didn't have much of an effect on you because you were a demon, but it still gave that blissful feeling. As you reached the flame pillars estate and called  out to him, you heard nothing, called out again, nothing. You were sure you where on time. You pulled up the sleeve of you kimono and looked at your pink Rolex watch. As you expected, you came on time. You opened the door slightly not wanting to intrude, but what if he had forgotten? "Kyojuro..." You swiftfully looked behind you after hearing a small sound, your pretty nails sharpening. Nothing there. But you weren't so stupid to know someone was setting you up. and it better not have been your pretty Kyojuro as it would be...disappointing. "Kyojuro is that you?" you called out. You turned around and went further into the house to the backyard. it was.. gorgeous. candles lit near a koi fish pond as your heard flowing water, the wisteria trees swaying in the wind as the petals fell on the stone, and on the porch, multiple sets of food was  set out, comfortable pillows on each side on the low table. "are you surprised..?" he says as you turn around and see the blushing man. His firery hair was in a ponytail, his calloused scarred hands fidgeting. "Kyojuro, its gorgeous..." you say and feel an immense amount of regret for thinking he was setting you up. He was only sneaking around as he finished setting up the place last minuet. He took your hand guiding you to where you were going to sit, as you sat down giving a small thanks. "Kyojuro, did you do this all by yourself?" you asked keeping eye contact with him as his ears turned a red hue. "w-well! Mitsuri had helped me with a the cooking all afternoon, but the decorations was me." He says looking down at you as his fingers fidgeted behind his back. He was nervous.

 He thought you wouldn't like it, he thought you would never come. So many thoughts ran through his mind, but it was all silenced as you grabbed his hands in yours, tugging it so he could sit beside you. You rested your hand on his cheek as your leaned in and kissed him firm on the lips, short and sweet. He was about to pass out as he stuck in place beside you, his body temperature rising rapidly. "Kyojuro, are you alright?" you let out a small giggle as he yelled out he was fine. "Your really didn't have to do all of this for me you know. I-" "I wanted to do it for you, y/n" he says. "i wanted to impress you." You smiled at his sincerity and put his hand to your cheek, kissing his inner palm. "Thank you." you said in the most sincerest way possible. You turned to the table taking the chopsticks in your hand "lets dig in, shall we?" you said, and he agreed. You dug into the tuna coated in some type of sauce, and hummed in delight "this is delicious, you really outdid yourself kyojuro." "Th-thank you!!" he says starting to eat the sweet potatoes first which you smiled at. You chatted here and there between bites but for the most part, it was quiet as you both enjoyed the nightly scenery. After you mentioned you were full, he ushered you inside for some tea.  You smile at him, watching him prepare the tea just as Mitsuri taught him. It was chamomile,  which helped relax and make you fall asleep. you gave a small thank you. You took a sip, the hot liquid sliding down your throat. "I know I've said this multiple times dear, but I really do thank you for what you have done tonight... and so, i would like to show you how thankful i am.." you say slowly putting you cold hands under his kimono causing him to shiver, and starting to straddle him, as he looked up at you doe eyes, not sure to put his hands, just like last time. you took his hands, and put his index finger in your mouth for you to softly bite. Slowly while keeping eye contact you  undressed slightly, the kimono becoming undone as your stomach and parts of your chest showed, his eyes slowly moving down to see your laced panties  that struggled to fit on your butt. You put your hands under his chin to look at you, and ripped open his kimono as he stared at you lovingly. You then leaned down to capture him in a sensual kiss, your hands travelling throughout his whole body, while his hands rested at your waist, thumb caressing the inner parts of your thighs. You retracted from the kiss, starting to kiss his whole face leaving red lipstick marks, oh, he was so drunk off of one kiss, his eyes lidded as he wanted more and more of you. You then moved down to his neck then chest, ans soon enough, his whole body was filled with your sweet red kisses. "Kyojuro, would you like to taste me?" you ask him, moving his hands to your core and he stuttered, before giving a curt nod. You smiled, easing your body off of him to take of your underwear

...

His fingers pumping in and out of you warm gooey walls and his greedy mouth already lapping at the juices spilling out. A messy make out session between him and your pussy that has you seeing stars. Him sucking on your clit and his fingers pumping in and out of you send you over the edge with in minutes but Kyojuro isn't done yet. Where did he learn how to do this, well, in a course of 2 minuets of your teaching him, he had gotten the hang of it.

He's been so fucking obsessed. Your laying down on your stomach and he has your panties to the side with his face buried in your ass, tongue fucking your cunt while his nose is brushing up against your asshole, tickling you causing you to squirm then he'd grip on your hips to keep you still so he can keep doing what makes you happy. You moan telling him how good he's doing how good he's pleasing you, and he whines like a a puppy in response, his dick hardening at your praise. Kyojuro rocked your hips urgently against his face, his nose creating a constant alternating pressure on your clit, and you felt your belly tighten, pressing yourself down on his nose in a desperate need to cum, babbling his name in sweet praise.

That's until a knock came at his door.

[if i'm being honest i wanted to fuck his dad more 😓]

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐎𝐔𝐒!

© haruchyio, all rights reserved.