The Moon watches over you, reflecting his eyes from the other end of the New World as he searches for your face in the sky, trying to find the same light.

You feel peace you only met in his arms before, now floating in wide space and narrow time.

You are infinite.

You are loved.

Yet, a soft and kind voice pulls you back to reality.

"You are under a spell," it says.

You look up and freeze at the sight.

A woman crouches opposite you, her long wings lay on the ground next to her.

The left one looks weak and deformed, and you recognize the line of the broken bone, as you have seen it on yourself before.

The gentle waft moves her silvery hair, her red eyes gleaming in the darkness.

She smiles at you, but her face stays serious somehow. She's noble and beautiful, every stroke of her figure flawless.

Steady, orange fire burns on her back.

It feels like a vision. Maybe she is.

As the Lunarian looks at your flames, her eyes suddenly widen. She cries voicelessly for a few minutes, but you are too weak to talk.

"Alber," she whispers, wiping her cheeks with fast movements. She laughs as she sobs, leaning closer to you. "He's alive, right? Have you met him? Did he find happiness?"

You scowl confusedly, and the Lunarian hits herself on the head, chuckling sweetly.

"I'm sorry. You don't remember."

She leans over you, and her hand stops only a few centimeters from your face. You don't feel any danger.

"Let me help you," she whispers with care.

As she closes her glowing eyes and chants in their ancient language quietly, you slowly wake up.

The spell leaves your mind little by little, and you feel like reaching the surface after sleeping on the bottom of the ocean.

And once you can breathe again, you press your hands to the sides of your head as thousands of memories appear, roaming through your very existence.

And they all have the same center, all the pictures you see.

You see him smiling, brighter than the Sun itself. You hear him laugh, you hear him cry, you hear him sing for you.

You remember his name.

And all the little pieces finally start to connect, that he left behind through the time you lived by his side and learned what care is.

As the frames run through your mind, you see things you haven't found meaning in before.

The time you spent with him flashes before your eyes as life does before one's last heartbeat.

You hear Alber's deep, hoarse voice talking through your memories.

You feel his rough, gentle hand brushing your skin as he guided you to the soft lips.

"You are a creature that shouldn't exist."

"I wanted someone."

"Rainflowers were a treasure for my kind. Sign that a new Moon will rise again every night, and rebirth will never cease to exist."

"We don't have many spells, but they are all used for protection."

"I can hear them sing, Rain."