Chapter 38

Hey guys 💕
How are you all doing
Thanks for all your responses
Do comment and vote
Do follow me

So let's start 😊
Do inline comments
Silent readers do vote

___________________________________________

The mansion was received with the guests. They started to make their way in the mansion to celebrate the success of the King, some were jealous well some were happy too for his achievement. In just a short span of time, he has adjusted himself in this mafia world by being exactly like them. Sometimes when he was sitting alone he do regret on his decision but can he undo the mistake when he already let his heart to sink in this new world of his now..!

He was walking down through the stairs with Angre. As always he was looking goddess in his black suit and shirt. He greeted few of the guests and had a normal hand shake. They wished him for his success which he took as compliments only.

Angre: "Boss.. Prithvi is here too.. Though he was uninvited.." None of the Singhania was invited for this party. He already breaks all the ties with them either its related to business or a family relation.

Vansh: "I will handle him.." He walked towards Prithvi with a winning smirk on his face.. "Your hand still empty..? Waiter..? Give him the drinks.. After all, he is somewhere related to me.." Prithvi surely don't like the way he was teasing him but he know how to give him back.

Prithvi: "Ohh.. I can see your concern VR.. But there is something missing in this party.. Errmm.. Where is your wife..? I mean my granddaughter.."

Vansh: "it's none of your business anyway.." He sipped his drinks in between looking at Prithvi who was ready with another weapon in his hold.

Prithvi: "Of course it is my business VR.. After all, I'm somewhere related to you.. I can understand actually, what you might be going through now.. She had dumb you so of course you won't like to talk anything about her. Must say she is pretty gutsy to do all this with the King of Underworld.." Vansh clenched his fist in anger. He was just controlling. Though, he don't want to remember anything which already happen but this words of Prithvi surely fresh the old wounds.

Vansh (Controlling his anger): "Dumb and cheating others, is contain in your blood. So obviously, you wasn't less being a same assholes.." Prithvi's eyes were terrifying. He felt like pouncing back on Vansh for even saying all this. "Seem you need some space so let me excuse myself then.." He walked away from there leaving a fuming Prithvi behind.

**************************************

Riddhima was getting ready in her room wearing a red saree which he gifted her long time ago. He wanted her to wear during the previous party but she spoiled everything and wore something more sexy but today she wanted to wear it not for him but for herself. She was standing before the mirror to get the touch up but in sudden her mobile rang. She answers and put the mobile on loudspeaker without checking the caller ID.

Riddhima (Applying gloss): "Hello.."

Vyom: "Riddhima.. We don't have time anymore.. We need to hurry up.."

Riddhima: "Hurry up for what..? And time..?" She was under confusion..

Vyom: "There is party going on in VR mansion so this is the correct time to escape from all this.. We can't delay anymore.. They might be busy in attending the guest.."

Riddhima: "I told you before too. I'm not going anywhere so stop all this.. Right now, I'm getting ready for the party will call you later.." She was about to hang up the call but the voice of her brother stopped her.

Vyom: "Which party Riddhima..? The success party..? Did he even invite you..?" There were pin drop silences between them. She knew he didn't invite her but do she need invitation to attend this party which was organized by her husband..?