Chapter 31

Hey guys 💕
How are you all doing
Thanks for all your responses
Do comment and vote
Do follow me

So lets start 😊
Do inline comments
Silent readers do vote

______________________________________

He reached at the old factory within few minutes. His eyes were searching for a human poster near the area as he couldn't find any. He enters in the old building with Gun in his hand. He tried to find her at the down floor but still there were no one. He climbed the stairs and reached at the open terrace. He found few men standing with Gun's and chopper in their hand.

Man: "Put your Gun down.." One of the men spoke up throwing order on him. He does obey his order and placed the Gun on the ground and walked near to the crowded.

Vansh: "Where is Riddhima..??" He asked in stern voice. He was just staring at those men who were really new for him. He didn't saw them before.

Man: "She is here but before that sign this paper.." The man wearing black costumes kept the papers on the table in front of him. Vansh looked at those papers with frown brows. He still wasn't getting what is their intention?

Vansh: "Bring her here than only I will sign the papers.." The man started to stare each other and gesture them to bring her before his eyes so they could end this chapter here.

He waited for a second and there he saw her walking with few goons holding her arms. She was looking little pale and dull. He was about to walk towards her but been stopped by the man who was commanding him since he reached here.

Man: "Sign this paper first then only you are allowed to take her along with you.."

Vansh: "What paper is this..??" Even he has read the first two pages but still he wanted a confirmation from their end.

Man: "A deal that Vansh Raisinghania will back off from ruling the King chair. All your property and place which you own would go under a new King custody." He explained in details.

He looked at the Man who has come up with such a big plan to destroy him by using his weakness, His wife. If he was alone he would never signed the paper but realizing her present, he don't have any other option. He has plenty of money to give her a luxurious life but for now he can't risk her life. The King highness and property doesn't matter to him the only matter to him was his wife.  He took the pen and was about to sign but a sudden voice from behind made him stop.

Riddhima: "Please Vansh.. Don't do this.." She almost pleaded him for giving up all his precious. But he didn't regret. He turns behind and meets her eyes.

Vansh: "Money are refundable Riddhima.. But you.. Can't be refund. I do not want to risk your life just because of my background. I have done that before but not anymore." He took the pen and signed those papers gratefully. He doesn't care on the lost he might face as all this doesn't matter to him. He forwards the papers to the man and he signed his man to leave her.

He walked towards her and hugged her tight. "I told you I won't let a scratch fell on you than how can I choose my pride before you. I love you Riddhima.. I love you more than anything in this world." His grips were becoming tighter than before. He can never imagine himself without her. She was his world. Vansh Raisinghania's world. He would never let any evil shadow fell on her or harm her. He would be always there to protect his lady Love. He made another promise to himself.

He was holding her without bothering the surrounding and that's when he felt something sharp was pointed to his belly. He slowly pulled out from hugging her and looked at the piece which was already appointed to him. He saw a Gun and there he looked at his WIFE with confusion.