Chapter 28

Hey guys 💕
How are you all doing
Thanks for all your responses
Do comment and vote
Do follow me

So lets start 😊
Do inline comments
Silent readers do vote

______________________________________

The next morning,

Vansh rubbed his eyes lazily and looked aside only to find his beautiful wife..  But To his surprised he didn't saw her beside him nor in the cave.. He hurriedly wear his pants and rushed out from the caves.. He went at the behind jungle to search her and she wasn't nowhere here.. That was making him more restless.. He doesn't want anything to happen to her as the culprits are still out there and today already completed two days as per the warning note which she been given secretly without his notice..

He called her several times and still there were no answer from her end.. He can't even command his men after realizing in what state they were.. He went towards the beach holding his breath.. He was about to scream her name but stopped when he saw her lost in swimming.. He clenched his fist in anger.. He walked near the small waves and called her with his harsh tone..

Vansh: "Riddhima.." She looked at him with frowning brows..

Riddhima: "Good morning.. Baby.." She said seductively but it didn't melt his anger..

Vansh: "Come out right now.." with gritted teeth.. She was hesitated at first but she knew she can't stay longer in the water.. She swim towards him and wear the white shirt.. She just buttoned two first button as her action been interrupted by him.. He pulled her roughly and made her looked in his eyes.. He pressed her forearms, indirectly telling her that he was really pissed off with her carelessness..

Riddhima: "Vansh.. You are hurting me.." She started to struggle to came out from his grips..

Vansh: "Really..??" With rage in his eyes.. "Do you even realize what I have gone through when I saw the place beside me was vacant..??" She was numbed.. "No right.. You were enjoyed swimming and there I went through hell thinking something might happen to you but you.." He exhale an harsh breath.. "Riddhima this is not our house.. We are new to this place and we don't have any weapons to defend our self.. So for God sake.. Stay near me rather than busy exploring the island.." He roared in anger..  She was literally shake with his sharp tones.. He leave her forearms and walked towards the heavy tree and sat on the sands..

She took small step towards him and sat few inches away from him.. He was just staring at the beach as he was still arguing with himself silently..

Riddhima: "Vansh..." She called softly but he didn't care to reply her nor to give any gesture through his body.. "I'm sorry.." She apologized for her mistake but it doesn't effected him and that really made her mad.. She stood up and walked towards him.. Her hands was on her hips and she was giving him an angry glare but his eyes was still glued on the sea.. "So you weren't interested to talk to me..?? Okey.. Then..!" She marched towards the caves behind them leaving him alone..

But the next moment she hugged him from behind by placing her chin on his shoulder and her hands circled on his neck.. He was taken aback by the sudden hugged as his body literally move due to the hit..

Riddhima: "Baby.. You are still angry..??" She whisper in his ear making her warm breath touch his skins.. "I'm sorry.. I won't do that again.. I promise I will be always stay with you and never go against you.. I'm sorry.." He was silent and just looking at the sea.. She was irritated with his ignorance.. "What is so attractive in the sea that you are neglecting looking at your wife..??" She pouted.. He turn aside and looked at her face which was resting on his shoulder..

Vansh: "At least it won't make me restless and always stay at one place rather than roaming around for unnecessarily.." She could see that he was still angry and she have to work out to pacify him..