Chapter 23

Hey guys 💕
How are you all doing
Thanks for all your responses
Do comment and vote
Do follow me
So lets start 😊

Do inline comments
Silent readers do vote

______________________________________

Riddhima and Vansh start to move downstairs while the flirter didn't leave a chance to hold her sometime his hand lean on her waist and sometime he caught her hand.. She keep on waving his touch and giving him annoying glare which didn't effected him at all..

Vansh: Why are you stopping me..??.. (He whisper while coming down the stairs..)

Riddhima : Why shouldn't I..?.. (She shoot another questing brushing his query off..)

Vansh: Haaq hai mera.. Pati hoon main tumara.. (Its my right.. I'm your husband..)..

She stopped at the same stairs with him and eyed him.. His replied didn't soothe her heart while it created a great havoc in her..

Riddhima: Really..?? (With raising brows).. A husband will never sell his wife doesn't matter just for a game sake or for money crisis.. Before you utter the word Pati..?? (Husband).. Make sure you look yourself in the mirror and tried to realise how much cruel you was that day.. I know I love you but this love can turn in hatred anytime soon and I won't regret doing it.. Because you only deserve someone's hatred.. Not love Mr Vansh Raisinghania"..

She walked towards the kitchen leaving an hurt Vansh behind.. She don't care if her words hurt him.. His pain his tear wasn't comparable in front of hers.. Only she knew how she was suffering living with him.. Yet she admit she have feeling for him but after noticing his horrible deeds her love seem vanishing from her heart..

Vansh walked back to his room without meeting the dealer.. He slammed the room's door in anger and turn his room upside down.. All the vases and photo frame was lying lifeless on the floor.. He seat on the recliner and closed his face with his palm..

He knew it wasn't easy for her to forget what he did to her.. Even no one will give a second chance to someone like him.. He indirectly provoked her to drink the poison.. If he didn't plot the nasty play she will be fine and she won't hate him till these extend.. If he didn't married her forcibly then she would be safe from him rival.. If he didn't.. If..

************************************

The next day, Riddhima was having her lunch alone.. She didn't saw him since they fought on the stairs and she too don't knew if he is still in his room or already went out.. She continue having her meals and brushed off his thought.. She didn't want to pond her brain by thinking about him.. She hurriedly have her meals and walked towards the living room.. She saw Angre and she called him..

Riddhima: I'm going out for shopping.. If anyone ask just inform them.. (She indirectly hinted her husband..)

Angre: I will get the guards and cars ready.. (Riddhima nodded and walked towards her room to take her purse)

************************************

City Mall

She was in a ladies store and looking for some dress.. She like shopping and it is a girls hobbies.. None of the girl in this world hate shopping..

She saw her guards, some was standing at the main door of the store while some was standing few step away from her.. The staff was little scared to approach her.. They knew who she is and they have seen her pic in the news headline.. She was too engrossed in selecting some dresses for her that's when a  husky voice come from behind..

Hey Sweetheart.. You forgot your husband today..?? She turn and there she saw him again in front of her.. He winked and marched towards her..