Chapter 11

Hey guys 💕
How are you all doing
Thanks for all your responses
Do comment and vote
Do follow me
So lets start 😊
Do inline comments
Silent readers do vote

______________________________________

Riddhima: "I'm scared of snake Vansh .. I thought it will.. it will.." she start to sobs and he feel sorry for her.. He didn't know the snake will be out of the cage.. It was his pet and he loves wild animal.. He found similarity among them..

Vansh: "Riddhima.. Nothing will happen.. As long I'm here.. I won't let anything happen to you.. I promise.." He hug her tight.. She was weeping in his embrace.. His hand was on her bare back.. Touching her bare skin.. He tight his grip while the other hand raked behind her hair.. "It's gone.. Calm down.." He soother her.. She slowly open her eyes realize what she was doing.. She pushed him and stand away from him..

Riddhima: "I'm fine now…" She was about to move out of the pool but been held by him.. She turn and meet his eyes.. It wasn't normal as it used to be.. Her back was leaning on the edge of the pool..

Vansh: "Are you planning to kill me…" She frown her brows.. She didn't get what he was trying to tell..

Riddhima: "huhh.." He smirked.. His hand move to her waist and pinned her.. He didn't want her to run away.. He haven't finish admiring her..

Vansh: "See what you are wearing.. It turn's me ON.." She give him a angry glare..

Riddhima: "Can you please remove your hand.. I need to save myself before you umm me.." This time he laugh loudly.. He really like her like this.. In full mood of fighting..

Vansh: "You know what Riddhima.. You are beautiful.. I have no words to express how beautiful you are.. Sometime you took my breath.. That was the reason I don't like you wear this kind of attire.. I don't like someone lust over you and on your body.. I didn't want any scratch on you.. Your are valuable for me.." And there he go.. He lean his lips on her and start to rule.. She was damn lost in his words and didn't get what he was trying to express.. He took her lips in his and start to suck and bite.. Her mouth was fully open and enjoying every bit of her sweetness.. He was happy this time she wasn't struggling.. Even she wasn't responding but that doesn't matter.. Cause very soon she will respond.. He know how.. He broke the passionate kiss for a breathe.. His lungs was pumping for oxygen.. But she was still lose in his eyes.. She found something.. Something she knew.. But her mind didn't work at this point.. He cupped her cheeks.. and gently peak her swollen lips.. He move to her swan neck.. Which was inviting.. He kiss her there.. His hand was caressing her waist.. His hand slowly move to her string.. He pulled it down.. Her hand was on his shoulder.. Her knees was getting weaker and she was still lost in his brown eyes.. She still trying hard to find something in them..

He move to her cleavage and start to place wet kisses there.. She closed her eyes receiving the pleasure from her husband.. Her chest was moving up and down which was burning his desire.. He move to the neck string to open it.. So he can take her bosom in his mouth.. He was about to pull but stopped when the door been open.. He hurriedly hide Riddhima in his embrace.. His back was facing the poolside door.. He was hell angry seeing someone else here.. He was totally pissed off..

Vansh: "What the hell you are doing here..?" He shouts on his guards which was glued at the spot.. He was damn sure it was his male guards.. Cause there is no female guards in this house most of them are outside..

Guard: "I.. I…" he stammered..

Vansh: "Get out.." He shouts and the guards run out.. Riddhima's brow was frowning and she was little confused too.. Firstly she don't understand why she let him touch her.. And secondly she could feel her back string was open.. She pushed him hard through his chest.. And her hand immediately move to her back.. She eyed him realizing the string was open.. She hurriedly tied it before something else took over..