Chapter 2

Hey guys💕
How are you all doing
Thanks for all your responses
Do comment and vote
Do follow me
So lets start 😊

______________________________________

Riddhima: "Who are you..?" He give her a side way smile as he was waiting for the expected question by her.. His Identity..

Man: "Vansh Raisinghania ." Her eyes widen.. Her hand landed on her mouth which is perfectly open in 'O' Shaped.. She couldn't believe the person who was standing in front of her is none other than Vansh Raisinghania the King of Underworld and the rival of Singhania.. She heard a lot about him from her brother but this was the first time she saw him with her own eyes.. "What happen?" He seat on the nearby couch with his legs crossed on the table.. "Surprised or shocked..?" with raising brows.

Riddhima: "Why you bring me here..? What is your motive..?" She didn't know how she should react.. The name was enough to make her in dilemma..

Vansh: "I want you and that is the most simple answer which I can give you.." He smirked.. She look at him with narrow eyes..

Riddhima: "That won't be too simple as you have thought.. And I guess you don't know me yet.." He wait her to continue.. She stood up and stood near the door.. "I'm Riddhima Singhania and fooling Singhania wasn't an easy task.." He smile on her comment.

Vansh: "Really.. We will see.. But right now try to escape from my den.. I want to see how sharp is this Singhania.." She took few steps backwards and her eye was still on him.. He was sitting calmly on the couch.. She turn and start to open the door but her body been lifted in a strong arms.. She turn and saw him.. She start to struggle and hit his chest signing him to let her go.. He wasn't that easy to fight with.. He throw her on the bed and jump on her..

Riddhima: "Leave me.." She start to push him from his chest.. He hold her both wrist and pinned on bed.. She was looking at her widely and was fuming in anger but she didn't give up and keep on struggling..

Vansh: "Be patience Singhania.. If not you will be hurt.." She look at him in disbelief.

Riddhima: "Why do you care about me..? You should be happy if I got injured or else die.." Her words stopped.. When his rosy lips come and capture her lips.. She closed her mouth and not letting him to enter his tongue.. But for him tasting her upper lips was enough to make him crazy and her lips taste strawberry.. He stop his act when she hissed in pain.. He lifted his gaze and look at her.. She turn her face and her scratch neck was visible to her.. He saw some blood stain.

Vansh: "I will send first kit box get yourself bandage.." She turn and their eyes met..

Riddhima: "You don't have too.." Her sharp tongue and her arrogant behaviour surely waking the devil in him..

Vansh: "Let me clear one thing here Riddhima Singhania.. You are here in my den so you better take a good care of your tongue if not the impact will be much more tougher.." he leaves her wrist and stood up from her.. He stood near the bed and looking her.. "Don't ever talk on death in front of me.. Because I'm the only one will decide when you will die.." She was shocked to hear this from him.. What does he mean..?

Riddhima: "You bring me here so you can kill me..?" She asked curiously..

Vansh: "Yes.. But not so soon.. Right now I still need you and for time being you are used full to me.." She was about to speak but the knock on the door stopped her.. "Come in.." He yelled.. Few servants walked in and bring few trays in the room along with two ladies following from behind.. They placed the trays on the bed and walked out from the room leaving the ladies behind.. Riddhima was looking at the items which is closed with a red cloth.. Her eyes fell on the ladies and him to gain the answer.. He move his fingers and signing them Get out.. They walked out in hurried..