21. The Wedding

Shobhana pov

The 2 of us were looking for Shubman and Ishan when Meena's mother called me over.

"Shobhana konja inga vayen!" ( Shobhana can you please come here!)

"I'll go see what happened.  You go," I told Kriti before going to Meena's mom.

Third pov

Shobhana was helping Meena's mom with the preparations when Kriti found the boys.

"God I was looking for you two everywhere, " she groaned.  "Well don't you look gorgeous, " Ishan smiled hugging her from behind.

"Stop," she laughed. "Where's Shobi? " Shubman asked.  "Over there, " Kriti answered pointing over towards the stage area.  He saw her in a saree,  the same colour as his shirt.

Shubman noticed her glance towards him and could feel his cheeks get red.

He then saw her excuse herself before she started walking towards him.

"H-hey, " he stuttered smiling as she laughed.  "Relax babe, " she spoke as he threw his hand over her shoulder.  "Babe" Ishan and Kriti imitated as they all laughed.

"Come on, it's gonna start, " the girls smiled pulling their boyfriends along.

The ceremony took place. Shobhana and kriti stood behind Meena who was seated beside Sundar. Shubman and Ishan stood behind Sundar.

Shobhana's pov

It went for about nearly 5 hours ( im not really sure).  With all the steps and processes it was 5 pm when we went back to our rooms. 

And yeah there were also a few minutes of me crying and hugging my brother.  Pretty sure Kriti took pictures of that to embarrass me.

I entered the room with Shubman trailing behind me on his phone.

 "Abhay apologized for not being able to make it here," he spoke sitting on the bed.

"It's okay, " I smiled while standing in front of the mirror while I tried to remove the necklace. I saw Shubman stand behind me as he placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Let me," he spoke before removing the necklace. He then wrapped his arms around my waist before placing his face on my shoulder still looking at me through the mirror. 

"Hi," he whispered making me smile.  "Hey, " I answered back.  "So.. " he started.  "So? "

He didn't speak after that. I could feel him place sloppy kisses on my neck making me close my eyes. 

"Babe," my voice came out in a whisper as he continued placing kisses on my neck to the shoulder end.

I turned placing my hands around his neck as he held my waist before connecting his lips to mine. His grip tightened around my waist as my fingers got tangled in his hair.

He then began kissing my neck while his fingers traced my waist making me throw my head back when someone knocked on the door.

"goddamn it, " I muttered before slowly pushing Shubman aside.  "We'll get back to what we were doing after you come back," he smirked making me look at him.

I then went to open the door and when I opened it,  there stood my classmate Roshan.  "Hey, " I smiled.  "H-hey" he answered. "What's up? " I ask as he plays with his fingers.  "I like you, " he blurted out.  "What? "

"Yeah"

"Roshan.  I-i have a boyfriend dude. And I never saw you like that, " I answered and saw his face turn sad.  "It's okay. Sorry, " he muttered before walking away.

I sigh before closing the door.  "You okay?" Shubman asked.

"Roshan literally admitted that he likes me, " I answered covering my face with my hands. "What?  You did turn him down right? " he stuttered as I nodded. 

"Guess I need to make people understand that you're mine, " he spoke pushing me onto the bed making me gasp.

"What?" I blurted out.  But he didn't answer but kissed me making me kiss him back.

I held his face as we kissed. He slowly removed his shirt before kissing my neck making me moan.  I could feel him smirk as he kissed me harder.

I pull his face to kiss him hard. He bit my lip making me gasp and he took it as a chance to enter his tongue into my mouth.

He held my hands on the bed as he kissed me. 

God, why does this feel so hot?

"Shubman, " I whisper as we pull away. "Yeah baby? " he smiled laying next to me.  "I love you, " I smile as he returns one.  "I love you too," he smiled pulling me closer.

God, I have never been more confused while writing a chapter.