1. Appointment

"Shobi get upppp" Sundar's voice echoed as he shook his sister to wake her up.

"Inu 5 minutes" ( 5 more minutes ) she groans but then immediately gets up when she feels cold water being poured on her.

" Oh my god" she exclaims before glaring at him.

"Yenda??" ( why man?) she yells at him as he laughs. " You have university", he answers as she stands up. " At 9: 30. It's just 5:30 a.m. now!"

"Sorry not sorry." the boy laughs before walking away.

"ugh" the girl groans throwing her hands in the air.

Shobhana Kumar. An upcoming photographer who is going to turn 20 in the coming December.

Seeing that her brother would be leaving in a few hours, she thought that she could get ready too.

She first wiped her hands dry with her towel before making her bed. She then brushed her teeth before showering.

Getting dressed in her usual outfit a.k.a. a t-shirt, jeans and flannel, the girl threw her hair into a messy bun.

7:30 a.m. was the time when she wore her watch. Honestly, she was thankful that her brother had woken her up early, cause she didn't print out a few pages of her assignment.

Quickly switching on the laptop and the printer she worker fast.

Just as she printed out the sheets her phone rang before her brother's voice echoed.

" Hey, I'm leaving okay? Bye," he spoke as she answered. " Yeah okay bye"

" Hello!" her best friend's voice boomed through the phone.

"Jeez, woman!" Shobhana exclaimed.

" Yes Kriti, I'm on my way. Yeah bye."

Kriti Ramakrishnan. Her close friend since they were 5.

Stuffing the papers into the file and then into her bag, the girl rushed down before wearing her shoes. She then took the keys both to her vehicle and the house before locking the door.

Correctly at 9:30 she and Kriti slid into the campus before running off to class.

"Shobhana, Kriti, my office," the dean spoke before walking away.

She threw her hands up. "Ipa ena va?" ( what now?) she spoke but Kriti just shrugged before the 2 walked towards the office.

"Yes sir," Kriti spoke as the girls entered the room. "Oh girls, please sit down," the dean spoke and the latter did the same.

" Don't worry. You 2 aren't in any trouble. It's just you 2 have been selected as the photographers for the IPL. Here are the details." he spoke handing us 2 separate files.

"Hold on. We 2 are handling the whole IPL?" Kriti asked. Honestly, that would be tough. Handling an entire series with so many teams?

"No no. You 2 will be handling 2 teams each." he chuckled.

"Thank you, sir." Shobhana smiled. " By the way, you 2 get going. Not to class. But home cause you got a flight to catch. Everything required for your stay has been arranged." he spoke.

" Thank you so much, sir!" Kriti cheered before the 2 left the room.