7. Car Ride

Shobhana's pov

"I'll see you guys at the stadium," I speak as I get down along with Shub.

"Give me the keys. I'll drive," he spoke extending his arm. "It's okay, I'll drive Shub," I replied but he just looked at me.

"Shobi, keys," he said sternly. "Okay," I answered handing him the keys.

He then got into the driver's seat and I got into the passenger seat.

As he started driving I noticed the veins on his hand. Oh my god, I didn't know someone could look this hot while driving.

A few minutes later we reached the hotel. "Okay I'll meet you here in a few?" he asked as I nodded.

It was 5:20 pm. So we quickly got into the elevator before rushing to our rooms.

Thankfully I had sorted out the outfits beforehand so I just washed my face and did my hair before changing the outfit.

I then took my camera, my phone and the keys before exiting the room.

Getting into the elevator I reached the ground floor before going towards my car.

I expected to see Shubman leaning against the car but he wasn't even here yet. Shaking my head I waited. It was 5:40 when he came.

He was wearing a similar outfit except it was a red jacket and black shirt and pants.

"Sorry I'm late," he muttered fixing his watch as I opened the car door. "It's alright get in," I  spoke as he did the same.

Shubmans pov

That was when I noticed her. She was wearing a similar outfit. A red shirt and black pants. Her hair was left free and with the light hitting her face, she looked so beautiful.

"Shub, you're staring," she said bringing me out of my trance.

"Well it's tough not to stare at you when you look gorgeous," I smirked and I could see her cheeks go red.

"You look really handsome too Shub," she muttered causing me to smile.

Sorry that this chapter is small