16. Photoshoot Brainstorming

Shobhana's pov

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I slept through my alarm.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I quickly run into the shower with a towel. About 10 minutes later I rush out and then wear my dress before doing my hair.

 About 10 minutes later I rush out and then wear my dress before doing my hair

I then take my bag and keys before running out.

Thankfully I made it in time. During the break, I went to the dean's room and submitted the photos. Thankfully he was happy with the copies.

I let him know that I would be needing a few days off in June for my brother's wedding which he approved.

Seeing that I had completed nearly 5 big internships I could just submit projects and attend the campus interview.

Well, that's fucking fantastic.

I don't have to study anymore.

"Sir, if you don't mind telling me, what's the topic for the project?" I ask him.

"Well, it's modelling. You'll have to ask a celeb. And that's your wish. You can ask anyone. And you need to do the photo shoot for 2 people. But separate. The submission date is July 2." he answered ad I nodded.

"Ok thank you, sir," I speak before leaving the room. I fist bump in the air in joy before going to the library.

Sitting there I think about who I could do the photoshoot.

Oh my god. Yes. I could do Shubman's and Virat's. I could do Ishan's but then kriti would kill me.

I then text them.

SHUB

Hey!
Do you mind if I do a photo shoot of you for my college project?

By the way all the best for tonight!

VIRAT ANNA (brother)

Hey!

Do you mind if I do a photo shoot of you for my college project?
L

ike, please!
🙏🙏🙏

Of course shobi!
Just text me the details!

Thanks, bro!!

I then decide what kind of styles we could do, and note them down.

SHUB

Of course baby!
And thank you!
I miss you already
😭

Thanks, babe!
I miss you too 😭
Now go practice.

Yes mom

Shaking my head I get to work. I go to choose locations for the photo shoot. Thankfully I found a few suitable places. One was some sort of old university and a few more places.

Arey what they lost?!!

Just kill me already! I sigh falling back onto the couch. First RCB now my boyfriend's team also. Ok. My friend's team won but that's different.

Virat bhai had texted he would be in Bangalore by June 25 so that would be good.

My phone rang and I knew who it was.

"I'm so sorry babe," the voice spoke on the other side. "It's totally okay Shubman," I answer and hear him sigh.

"I guess I could come to Bangalore early," he laughs making me laugh too.

"I'll talk to you later, love you!" he exclaims as I humm. "Love you too," I answer as he cuts the call.

Thankfully by now I had divided what kind of photos I would require.