3. Practice Session

Shobhana's pov

Feeling the sunlight falling on my face, my eyes shoot open remembering I had to be at the practice ground at 8:30 am.

Sitting upright I checked the time for it to display 6:30 am.

Sighing in relief I checked my phone to see a message from Kriti.

KIT KAT

I have a diff location and you have a diff location so they have given us 2 separate vehicles.

Gotta go

Love you

Humming I got up plugging my phone into the charger before heading into the shower.

About 15 minutes later I got out before dressing in formal clothes. Tucking in my shirt I checked the time. 7 am.

After wearing my watch and my shoes I did my hair and then sat to check if I had all the required materials.

At about 7:30, I locked the door behind me before entering the elevator. With my hands in my pockets and headphones in my ears, I walked out heading towards the reception area.

"Hey I was assigned a vehicle by my group, Do you have any idea about that?" I asked as the girl smiled. "Oh yes, Shobhana right?" she asked as I hummed. She then checked her computer before handing me my keys.

"Here you go, have a great day!"

"You too" I replied before walking out. Pressing the key I heard a car beep. "Sweet"  I gasped as I saw the car. Did they seriously give me a Mercedes Benz car??

Getting inside I set the directions on my phone before I started driving. At about 8:15 I reached.

Quickly getting out I bought a coffee from the cafe before going to the practice area.

Walking inside I took a sip of the coffee just before it was knocked out of my hand and fell into the bin. At least I had drunk most of it. And next to my foot was a cricket ball. Thank god it didn't hit my face.

I turned to see who shot it and that's when I saw him. The guy over whom girls swoon over.

Shubman Gill.

Huh. No wonder they do. He looks gorgeous. "Sorry!" he exclaimed. "It's okay!" I yelled back.

" Shobhana?" I heard a voice. Turning I saw Dinesh Karthik.

"Oh my god Dinesh Anna (Dinesh bro)," I smiled before hugging him as he did the same.

"So you're the photographer?" he asked as we started walking. "Yep," I smiled.

I knew him pretty well cause he was our family friend.

"So team gather around," he exclaimed calling the team members.

"This is Shobhana, our team's photographer. Shobhana, this is our team," he explained.

"Hey everyone," I smiled as they did the same.

"You guys can continue practising so that I can do my job," I spoke as the boys nodded before they went toward the nets.

"Hey I'm sorry about the coffee," Shubman spoke scratching the back of his neck. "It's fine, totally," I replied chuckling.

"Shubman," he said extending his hand as I shook it. "Shobhana," I answered.

"I'll get going and then maybe I could get you a coffee after practice. You know as a sorry," he spoke.
"It's totally fine Shubman."

"I want to," he spoke before running off.

I shook my head before pulling my camera out to click the pictures.