11. Revealing

Shubman's pov

Ishan has been giving me suspicious looks the whole time. He at least told me and Shobhana that he asked Kriti out, and as a good friend I should tell him too.

Ishan even though he is a part of the Mumbai Indians team, he has allotted some time to spend with us which is so nice of him 😭.

Seeing that he, I and Abhay will be meeting up at the local cafe I think I should use this time to tell them.

Getting ready quickly I walked out of my room to meet them at the cafe.

About 10 minutes later I reached and saw them coming too.

We shared a hug before sitting down and ordering our food.

"So I have something to tell you guys," I spoke playing with my fingers.

The other two looked at each other before looking at me.

"I and Shobhana may or may not have started dating," I answer as they look at me.

"Oh my god yes! My ship is sailing! Yes yes yes!! The 2 boys whisper yelled.

"I'm so happy for you!" Abhay smiled as I did the same.

"So it was her lips which you applied on to taste the lip balm isn't it?" Ishan smirked as I nervously chuckled.

"Oooh, someone made out," Abhay smirked.

"We didn't make out alright. But maybe if Ishan hadn't knocked we would have," I admitted.

"Damn, our boy has grown up," Abhay spoke his hand on his heart as we laughed.

"Anyway, this is how I have planned for mine and Kriti's date" Ishan started.

Shobhana's pov

"Kriti I need to talk to you," I speak as she looks up from her book.

"Shubman and I are dating," I answered and saw her eyes light up.

"Dude! No way!!!" she cheered and hugged me. " My best friend's dating a celebrity!!" she exclaimed.

"Says the one who is dating Ishan Kishan," I smirk as she slaps my arm.

"We aren't dating. But he did ask me out for the date which is tonight," she answered smiling.

"And I don't know what to wear!!" she exclaimed. "Chill women. I'll help."

"You're the best!!" she smiles.

"That I am," I smirk.

"Now come on let's choose a dress for you," I answer pulling her along.