2. Flight

Shobhana's POV

" Bro I and Kriti got selected for IPL. FUCKING IPL!" I exclaimed.

" First of all language. And secondly, I'm so proud of you 2," he spoke.

" I got to go. I'll talk to you later, yeah?" He answered before the call disconnected.

Quickly packing my things which took about an hour I took the file out.

Flight timing: 4:30 p.m.
Destination Mumbai.

Team: RCB and KKR.

RCB? RCB?!

YESSS!

"Kriti yenaku RCB and KKR!! WHAT ABOUT YOU??" I exclaimed.

" WOAHHH!! I got CSK AND SRH!!!"

Honestly, the next few minutes were us just cheering and fangirling.

"By the way I am outside so it will be nice if you join me," she spoke as I hummed before taking my things downstairs.

Soon 4:30 rolled by and we were in the plane.

I was busy listening to music while Kriti fell asleep. That's how the flight ride was.

At about 6 or something the flight landed. "Kriti, Kriti!" I woke her up before we two got down.

Soon at 6:20, we received our suitcases before we headed out to get a taxi.

At 7 we were in the hotel checking in when I dropped a text to my brother saying that we had reached.

"Our rooms are next to each other," Kriti spoke walking towards me and handing me the key card.

" Thanks, Kitkat," I spoke taking the key as we walked towards the elevator.

"We'll have dinner after freshening up. Yeah?" I asked as she nodded.

That was when the elevator dinged indicating that we had reached level 8.

We smiled at each other before walking towards our rooms.

"But you need to calm down" Kriti spoke as we finished dinner. "Stop referring to Taylor Swift lyrics. Come on yaar, it's Virat and AB De!!"

"You have done Anushka ma'am's shoot okay? Now go to sleep," she answered before closing the door.

Yeah, I need to be up soon. I have to go to the KKR practice session tomorrow and she will leave for the other team.

Oh god save me.