19. Shoot

Shubman's pov

I guess I could say my girlfriend is gonna go a long way in her career.

I'm actually excited to know where she will be getting selected for her job.

Right now she has sent me a text regarding the photo shoot we'll be doing.

So I got ready in a normal T-shirt and sweatpants cause she has arranged the outfit for me.

At 10:30 we both met up at the location.

"Hey,  won't that's a lot of stuff, " I speak seeing her set her camera and other stuff.  "Yeah. The outfit is in the bag.  Go change and come, " she spoke as I nodded.  I noticed a bag with an outfit so I took it to go get changed.

A few minutes later I was ready.  "Well, don't you look handsome?" she smiled.

"That I am, " I smirked.  "Alright.  I want you to look into the distance while walking. And one hand in your pocket. " she instructed her camera hanging around her neck.

"Yes ma'am, " I saluted before getting ready. 

She took a few shots. She looks so hot while focusing.  The messy bun and her glasses.  God.

"Done, next is inside the university.  I got permission for it, " she answered while going through the photos.

"Can I see the photo? " I asked as she nodded showing it to me.

"I look hot, don't I? " I smirked

"Oh yeah sure, " she laughed.   

"Oh come on you know I do, " I smiled as she nodded.

"Yeah ok. You do, " she smiled kissing me on the cheek.

"Now let's go inside.  And you need a costume change," she spoke handing me another bag.

I went to change as she went to set up the camera and other things.

When I came out she handed me a pair of sunglasses. 

"Wear it.  Now I want you to pose a little seriously. Hands front,  yeah. " she spoke as I posed for her.

She quickly took a few shot a before showing me.

"Woah, " I muttered

"Woah, " I muttered.  "Okay last photo, " she exclaimed packing her stuff.

"Now where? " I asked.  "The swimming pool, " she muttered.

"Did I just hear you say pool? " I smirked.  "Arey shub please," she laughed.  "Okay okay, " I chuckled.

"Yeah now go change into these shorts, " she spoke throwing one on my face.  "You are so ready, aren't you? " I laughed before going to change.

This went by fast.  I then saw the photo making me fan myself. Shobhana laughed at my antics.

What can I say?  I looked hot in the picture.

"Why are you this hot? " she muttered patting my cheeks before turning to pack her things

"Why are you this hot? " she muttered patting my cheeks before turning to pack her things. But I pulled her by the wrist making her come very close to me.

Before she could speak my lips connected with hers causing her to gasp.

We kissed for a solid minute before pulling apart.  "Go change Shub.  You're wet, " she chuckled hitting my chest making me laugh.