Mayor!Wally x Sugar Artisan GN!Reader (I/II)

Requester: N/A // Just watched this anime show called 'Sugar Apple Fairy Tale'... its so cute and sweet, y'all. GO WATCH IT!!! (If you want to) I need ss2 tho because I was so angered by the last episode of ss1... :( 

I was inspired by the show to write today's oneshot.

TW: N/A

A rather clumsy Sugar Artisan, (Y/n) (L/n) stumbles upon the small neighborhood town! Upon being admired by the townsfolk for their beautiful, sugar confections, they catch the eye of the town's so called "Mayor" What will happen next?!

Slight old talk? I dunno, this is setback to the.. early years. Yep. Yeah...

[3rd POV]

Tired and hot, (Y/n) continued to trudge through the rather colorful forest. Huffing their heavy backpack full of their tools, they stopped to take a rest on this bench that seemed to have a path!

"*pant*.. a path..? Yess..! Aha.. perhaps it'll lead to a town!" They exclaimed, a hopeful sigh left their lips as they stood up once again. "Hope it's not too far.." And with that, they continued on!

After walking for a good 30 minutes about, they finally stumbled upon a town! They stopped by the center, looking around the colorful town. Everything seemed so welcoming. They set their backpack down by the fountain, and sat down on the ground. Waving their hat around themself to cool off, a woman had approached them. "Oh my, hiya there!" (Y/n) looked up to be met by a girl, with long, beautiful golden hair. "Oh.. uh- hi!" The lady crouched down to meet their eyes. "M' Julie! Julie Joyful!" Julie struck her hand out for a handshake, and (Y/n) shook it with a smile on their face. "Hi, Julie! I'm (Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)."

Julie noticed something rather shiny coming from the backpack. "Ooo! Whatcha got in there, friend?" She questioned, thinking it could possibly be jewelry! Or maybe some crystals.

"Oh! That?" (Y/n) opened up the bag to reveal a clear jar full of what seemed to be.. "Its Silver Moon Sugar! You see, I'm a sugar artisan! So I make--" "SUGAR CONFECTIONS!!" Julie interrupted, her eyes basically stars.

Taken aback, eyes wide, they laughed. "Yes ma'am!"

Julie was dancing about, something about talent, admiration, and flowers. Thats when Frank came along. "Julie, whats this all.." he noticed the artisan. "Who are you?" He questioned, crossing his arms. "Oh, Frank, Dear! Thats (Y/n), and guess what! They're a sugar artisan!!!" Julie exclaimed, waving her hands around.

"Huh, is that so?" He eyed them down, smirking. "Then make us a sugar confection. A beautiful one." (Y/n)'s face looked shocked for a moment, then they smiled brightly which took Frank slightly by surprise. "Roger that, Sir!"

And so they took out their tools, set up the table, and got to work.

[Wally's POV]

I walked around the town, seeing less people. "What in the..?" I looked over by the fountain to see a crowd of all the townsfolk.

They were cheering and laughing in a circle? How odd. I walked over there in a quick manner. Seeing Barnaby, I tapped his shoulder. "Barnaby, whats all the ruckus?" I asked, confused upon seeing everyone so.. well, like this. "Oh, hey Wal! Ya see buddy, some sugar artisan has been makin' everyone these gorgeous confections! Look! They made me a flower!" He explained, then showing me the baby blue, sparking flower in his hand.

My, it certainly was indeed made well.

Now intrigued, I walk closer to the center. I stopped as my gaze fell onto a beautiful/handsome person. They were currently rolling out red silver sugar. They looked up, their eyes meeting mine. I cleared my throat, and walked closer.

~

Word Count: 515

What will happen next? I wonder. Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger <3

Also! HI! IM BACK. Im sorry I haven't updated within a good month or so, I've had to take a break due to personal issues. Though, I have returned. And will continue this book.

Anywho.. I'll try to get into the habit of updating whenever I can.

I update every Wednesday/Friday. (or will try to. :)..)

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed. :)