King Wally x FtM!Reader (II)

Requester: l0s3r_us3r// ROYAL AU - PART II 

TW: Fluffy, Fluff, Fluff! - Slight.. Kissing... 👀 

Wally sees the reader out practicing his sword skills, and stays behind to watch. (Y/n) , whom is lost in thought does not realize Wally is there. As he calls out his name, (Y/n) ends up injuring himself. But who knew, a small cut could've brought the two so much closer?

ALSO--> // THIS ONESHOT.. is literally a oneshot. So its one shot, and boom! Lovey Dovey Dove.

This oneshot is directed towards the male/trans-male audience, but any may read.

[Wally's POV]

I walked back to my room after my little interaction with (Y/n). I held my chest with my hand. my other on my face. I could feel how warm my face had gotten.

My heart's pounding... I thought to myself. I opened the door with a heavy sigh, and collapsed onto my bed. "What's gotten into me..." I muttered, looking at the red, silky sheets.

"Ahem.

"JWGSFJH-" I sat up, being met face-to-face with Frank. "A- ah.. Frank... ahah.. you gave me quite a scare, there." He raised his eyebrow at me, holding his notepad under his arm, pen in his ear. "Sire, where were you.. oh, I don't know... like 2 hours ago?! You had a meeting with the Joyfuls to discuss their plans about marrying their eldest daughter."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I did?"

"Yes, Sire, you did..." Frank sighed heavily, holding the bridge of his nose with his fingers. "I know you're avoiding these meetings on purpose." He looked at me hard, but his expression softened. He sat down, speaking softly, "Why is that?"

"I.. I think, I'm in love with someone..."

[Y/N's POV]

I sighed as I walked around the empty corridors of the kingdom. My mind was stuck on yesterday. I held the apple handkerchief in my hand, face flushing at the memory.

"..'A fine knight'...." I muttered through my lips, recalling what Kin- I mean, recalling what Wally had said. I brought my hand up to my cheek, where his hand was. My face warmed up, but I shook my head. "Urgh.. get a hold of yourself, (Y/n)..!!" I quietly tucked the handkerchief into my pocket, and continued on with my patrols. That is, until I saw Frank walking towards me.

"(Y/n) the Noble Knight, was it?" He spoke in a rather blunt tone, looking me up and down. I visibly gulped, saluting. "..That is I, sire." He seemed to think to himself for a moment. Was I in trouble? Or perhaps being sent back home..? I hope not. Suddenly, he turned, and started to walk away, then turning to me. "Follow." he said, and I did so. Where were we going?

After a few minutes of walking around, we reached a golden door.. littered with... golden apple.. markings. I stopped, speaking before he could open the door. "W- wait, sire.. Why... are we at King Wally's room?" I asked him with pleading eyes. He.. smirked? Or so I think he did, before opening the doors, and stepping out of the way. "The King, has simply requested your presence." And with that, I awkwardly stepped in, and the door was closed.

I looked around the empty room, or so I thought was empty. A master bed was in the center, with red, silky velvet sheets. Those in which resembled the color of a ripe, summer apple. I slowly stalked towards it, touching the soft sheets. "Wonder why the King needed me.." I mumbled, pulling my hand away from the sheets.

"(Y/n).." A voice was heard behind me. I spun around quickly, before being pinned down to the bed. My eyes widened, I looked to the sides of me, both of my wrists were pinned by.. soft... yellow hands.

My breath hitched as I looked up, seeing Wally above me. My face flushed from how close his face was to mine. I spoke, my voice quivering, I averted my eyes. "W.. what are you doing..?" Suddenly, I felt soft lips against mine. My eyes widened in shock, but... it felt so good. I fluttered my eyes closed, kissing him back...

[Wally's POV]

"W.. what are you doing..?" he spoke, his voice quivered. He was nervous. How cute...

Before I knew it, I had kissed him. Not rough, but.. soft. My heart ached for him. I felt him kiss back, and a grin formed on my face. I pulled away, looking at his flushed face. "..Be mine, and no one else's..." I muttered into his neck, inhaling his sweet scent.

"But.. why, me?.." He spoke. I brought myself up, staring into his beautiful (e/c) eyes. "Oh, (Y/n)... I've admired you for so long..." I caressed his cheek softly. "You're so stunning to me, my love.. and don't think I've been gullible to your staring towards me." He giggled, his eyes closing as he did so. Before looking up towards me with those alluring eyes...

"I-..." he started, before wrapping his arms around my neck, and speaking softly. 

"Of course, Wally.."

~

Word Count: 742

IM SO SORRY. Yesterday's chapter slipped my mind... but here it is! The finale. A little crappy due to being rushed, but I do hope its somewhat like-able. Remember folks, my request box remains open.

I update every Wednesday/Friday. (Or try my best to..)

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this story. :)