Yandere!Wally x GN!Reader

Requester: Anon // Yes, you can request anonymously. :) 

TW: Shouting, angst, mild cursing, blood, hybristophilia*

Wally sees Barnaby, flirting about and being touchy (like hand-holding/hugs) with you... and he is not happy. But, what could solve this problem? Ah, yes. A simple solution...

[Wally's POV]

Rage.

That's all I felt.

I watched from afar as my, my, precious (y/n), was dancing about with Barnaby. That damned dog knew how I felt about them.

Why was he hanging out with them? They've been hanging out quite a lot lately... Barnaby continuously inviting them to hangout. This... annoyed me, no, this pissed me off. Today, I was supposed to have a sleepover with my darling love. But, oh, noooo! Barnaby invited them for a picnic... In the woods... JUST THE TWO OF THEM.

I scoffed, kicking a small pebble along the colorful street as I walked.

There was no way in hell this was going to continue.

[3rd Person POV]

Barnaby and (y/n) laughed about on the picnic blanket. Unaware of the eerie figure watching them from afar...

Barnaby kept playing with (y/n)'s hair, doing flirty touches. (Y/n) seemed to brush this off as a friendly manner, and continued to eat their snacks and joke around with the silly, blue dog. After awhile, (y/n) felt uneasy. As if... a pair of eyes were on them. A bit paranoid, they told Barnaby about it. In to which the friendly dog laughed it away, and continued to hold their hand and feed them snacks. When suddenly...

Snap!... THUD!

A gasp escaped the two's mouths. A tree, not too far away from them had been snapped in half? And fell... More began to fall, one after another. The sky seemed dark and gloomy, maybe even red. Footsteps were heard walking towards the two. Barnaby got in-front of (Y/n), only to go limp. (Y/n) trembled in horror at the sight happening in-front of them. Barnaby's body, snapped, in, two. A sort of blood spilling from the lower torso in which remained.

Wally laughed, walking towards his love.

"Oh, my darling... what are you doing all the way out here alone? Hm?" He cooed, crouching down towards them. Hand moving forward to caress (Y/n)'s cheek.

They slapped it away, huffing. Tears at the brink of their eyes. "Get the FUCK, away from me.. You... you monster!" They shuffled back, voice quivering. "Ha. Ha. Ha... my love, what ever do you mean?" Wally stepped closer, his smile still plastered on his facial features. His monotone laugh sending chills down their spine.

"Don't act innocent! You!-.. You killed Barnaby... Why?.." Frozen in place as he placed his hand upon their cheek in a loving manner, the warmth made them happy... but they shouldn't feel such a fuzzy feeling, given the situation. Wally held them close to his body, embracing their shaking form. "Shh, my love... I am here... I, will always, be here..."

Despite what their mind was telling them to do, to run, to hide, get as far away from him as possible. Their heart had fallen deeply in-love with the puppet a long time ago... They yearned for him.

"You are all mine..."

~

Word Count: 486

Hybristophilia*: When someone falls in love, or is romantically, or sexually drawn/aroused to a murder or criminal of the sort.

I AM BACK! HI! Here's the 1st post out of 4. :) I tried my best to do angsty, angst sooo... hope it was good! Sorry if this was.. a bit short. And remember, my request box is open.

I update every Wednesday/Friday.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed. :)