Wally x GN!Reader

Requester:  misery-maggots // I LOVED your idea so much! Do enjoy. :)

TW: N/A

On a hot, sunny day in the small neighborhood, you, Julie, and Sally all decide to have a water balloon fight! Fun, right? Till Sally accidentally hits Wally's hair.. all's good and safe, but was it a sight to see!

[Y/N'S POV]

Me and Julie were currently at Sally's house, laying about and trying to cool down from the heat. Today was a rather hot day, and we had all wanted to go outside without... well... boiling alive.

"It's so hot!!" Julie whined, flailing her limbs about. I chuckled at her. Suddenly, Sally sat upright, eyes as big as the sun. "Jules, (y/n), do you guys have swimsuits??!" She frantically us, basically jumping up and down in her spot.

"I- swimsuit? I... I do, yes, why?" I raised my brow at her, wondering what the jolly girl had in mind. Julie, too, nodded. She did a sort of wiggle, giggling. "Well, I!~" Sally spoke in a singy-song voice, "Just remembered that I have some water balloons!! We should fill them up and play outside to cool off!" I swear, her eyes had STARS in them from excitement. "Oh, my, goodness, Sally that's a great idea!!" Julie squealed, the two of them hand in hand, bouncing up and down. "Meet me outside in 30 minutes, fellas!" Sally proclaimed, pushing us both out. 

~

So there I was, currently at war with Julie and Sally. I wore a (swimsuit of your choice), with black sandals. Julie had a flowery, two-piece, covered in brightly colored flowers. Sally wore a one-piece in which had stars. Ironic, I thought.

As we were laughing about and having fun, getting continuously splashed by cold water from the balloons, I noticed Barnaby and Wally not too far away, chatting. Wally saw me and offered that signature smile of his and waved, I too, waved and smiled back. Wally had his usual attire, but instead of his bright colored pants, they were shorts. He didn't even wear his usual blue cardigan! Boy, did he look as handsome as ever. Barnaby wore what seemed to be some brown slacks, a tank top shirt with a sun on it, and sandals.

As I turned my head back towards the two girls, I saw Sally aim her balloon towards me. "Betcha won't dodge this!!" and threw with a fast-balloon (baseball lol) at me. I squealed and ducked, but still heard a splash, and... a thud.

Splash! Thud!!

Sally froze, her face pale. Julie covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing. I turned around to see a now wet Wally on the floor. He sat up, his gelled hair down, usual up-beat smile replaced with a slightly less-smiley frown. I gasped at the sight.

He, looked, amazing. I've never exactly seen him with his hair down, well, no one really has... so to see it wet? And, down??? Wow. It was a masterpiece.

Sally stuttered, she sounded scared. "WaLLY! Buddy!- I- uhm, meant t- to hit (y/n)!... Not your hair..!" As she finished her sentence, Julie fell down into a fit of laughter. Barnaby joining her laughter by Wally. Wally flipped his now wet hair back, and grabbed a non-popped, fallen balloon by his leg. Tossing it up and down into the hair with one hand, now approaching us.

"Well, Sally, then you shouldn't mind me joining in." Wally cooed. Sally screamed and ran with Julie, to go, as she called out, "Refill our ammo." I chuckled at the two girls, still from my spot on the floor. Water dripped off my hair and body onto the floor, creating a puddle. 

I flinched upon feeling sudden hot air by my ear. Covering it and turning my head, I was face-to-face with Wally. "Oh, hey Wally!" I chirped out. He looked me up and down, I felt my face flush from it. Then brought his mouth to my free ear, and said in a rather husky voice.

"You look outstanding in that swimsuit, my dear. I'd love to leave kisses all up and down your body." placed a kiss onto my temple, and left to go find and probably terrorize Sally. I sat there, face most likely as red as an apple. Heart thumping, mind racing, but soul happy. A goofy lovesick grin emerged onto my face slowly.

What a fun water balloon fight.

~

Word count: 680

I loved this idea so much! Since it has been getting hotter, this request was perfect, lol. I really hope you liked this story! Apologies if it was too short. But again, requests are open so request away! I now have a list of requests to do, both from my friends and from my requesting page! Remember to put your request in before the list closes.

And thank you all so much for freakin' 200+ reads!!! I LOVE Y'ALL, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE! 😭❤

I update every Wednesday/Friday.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this story. :)