What's so special about her?

Yoongi : No attacks. Only Defend. We can't harm our long lost friend! (he said while lighting his cigarette)

 We can't harm our long lost friend! (he said while lighting his cigarette)

Jiwook : Long time no see?

Yoongi : Yahh! My friend! I missed you

Yoongi : Yahh! My friend! I missed you. But why did you came with guns?

Jiwook : To claim what belongs to me!

Yoongi : Let's go inside. Sit together talk a little and eat together dear friend!

Jiwook : I'm not here for any of this. Where is y/n?

Yoongi : Y/n? (he got shocked) You are here for her?

Jiwook : Yes. I want her back.

Yoongi : Let's talk about it without violence then. Throw your gun. and come inside.

Jiwook : Talk here. i don't have time for your bullshit. You and your family all are fuckers.

Yoongi : Aww. don't disrespect me like that. or you'll be in trouble you know.

Jiwook : I don't care. Where is y/n!!!?

Yoongi : She's inside. Come and see her.
(he went inside)

Jiwook : Ugh! sigh~
(he followed him)

Yoongi : you should trust me jiwook!

Jiwook : Trust you? What good have you done to me and my family?

Yoongi: Well. everyone gets what they deserve. i did nothing wrong.

Jiwook : You can't even accept things you did. then why are you trying to prove yourself angelic?

Yoongi : What's your matter with y/n?

Jiwook : I can ask the same.

Yoongi : Well. She messed up my work.

Jiwook : Oh really? How will you explain that a simple girl like her can mess up with your work?

Yoongi : Sometimes my men mess up things too. maybe that's the reason she entered her creepy nose in my mission.