19

Disclaimer: This chapter has sexual content, so if you are underage or uncomfortable, scroll down to '+++++' to avoid smut.

Y/N POV

Tuesday 

I grab the sides of his face and meet him in a soft kiss, and then another and another. Each kiss was more intoxicating than the last. The pace picks up and the next thing I know, I'm on my back, and Megumi's body is pressed against me.

I move my face away and Megumi looks down at me with dark, hooded eyes. "I thought you didn't want to do anything?" I say, my hands on his chest.

"I never said that," he says, his head moving to my neck and leaving kisses there. "I said I haven't done anything like this before."

"Do you want to?"

"You have no idea how badly I want you," he says deeply, biting my neck lightly. I exhale a moan and his hands go back under my shirt. "Is that okay?"

"Yes," I breathe, beginning to feel that warm desire builds in my stomach.

Megumi kisses my neck and collarbone before meeting my lips again. Our hands roam and kisses grow more passionate and our tongues swirl against each other.

Megumi's hands travel underneath my shirt and move up my stomach and sides before he shyly feels my breasts, still covered by my bra. I sigh into his mouth as he continues to explore. My hands move around his body gently. We take our time mapping each other out. Megumi's hands both cup my chest and my stomach flips. His hands are so large.

I move my hands to the hem of my shirt and we break apart and I take off my top, leaving it somewhere on the floor. When I look back up at Megumi, his ears are red and his eyes are dark and focused. He looks up from staring at my chest to my eyes; hesitancy swirls in his eyes.

"Hey," I smile at him, grabbing his hands and placing them over my chest. "It's just me."

"Yeah, exactly," he breathes. His thumb lightly brushing over my clothed nimple. I bite my lip.

"What do you want to do?" I say quietly, my hands lightly grabbing his face. His eyes search mine, looking for any hint of malice but I keep eye contact. "It's okay," I smile.

He leans in, his lips ghosting over mine as he says, "I'd start by kissing you until your breathless." His lips connect with mine and he kisses me slowly, deeply before moving back to my neck.

"I'd take off your clothes, kiss and touch everywhere," he says against my skin. I exhale, my head turns to give him more access. "I want to kiss from here," he says with a soft bite on the shell of my ear, "before trailing down your body. Stopping at your chest," he says. His hands moving to cover my breast, giving it a soft squeeze. I exhale a soft sigh.

"Before continuing down," he whispers, his fingers slightly grazing down my exposed stomach and sides before stopping on the waistband of my shorts. I cling to his words like paint on canvas. "I want to take your clothes off, put my dick inside you."

I feel lightheaded as I listen to his words. I clench my thighs together.

"Then," he starts as he lightly bites my neck. "I'd fuck you into the mattress and the only thing you can do it take it."

I moan and my body feels hot with need. Megumi sits back up and the look in his eyes makes me shiver.

"How does that sound?" He asks. I don't think he meant for that to sound as hot as it is based on the nervousness in his voice as he whispers it.

I swallow and grab the neck to pull him back to me, "let's do it. Now."

He responds instantly with a deep, breath-stealing kiss. His arms go underneath my legs and he lifts me off the couch and into his arms, never breaking contact with our lips. I gasp into his mouth as he walks with me down the hall and before I know it, I'm gently laid back on his bed. The smell of Megumi Fushiguro fills my senses and liquid hot sears in my lower stomach, and I clench my thighs together again.