Something this girl didn't understand.

Since you don't know, I'll explain it to yo-

(A.N: Boi, Ofcourse they don't know.)

Bro shut up I'm narrating here.

As I was saying, this girl has actually tried asking Satoru out in the past

His response?

What prompted you to ask me this?

The girl did a slight "eh?", expecting him to accept her proposal the moment she asked him. Everybody before her proposed to her and she rejected them, so she was sure he would accept.

Something like this is not of my forte, please leave.

A strike to her heart, the fact she had been rejected right here and now. Even the students around them were shocked to see such a rejection, not even she could charm Satoru.

Do not ask me ever again. Even if you were prettier, I wouldn't have accepted your offer.

Another strike to the heart, as if everything around her is shattering.

Your hair is a weird color, it's the only one that is blonde in this entire school. Same with your eyes, they seem strange to me.

What? Everyone before her complimented her looks, yet this guy didn't like it at all!

Again, do not ask me out ever again.

He simply turned around and began walking away without a care in the world, Maria just standing there in shock as he had rejected her.

But even after that incident, she wouldn't stop trying to get his "love".

She would actively try new things out, such as buying flowers for him or wearing more and more expensive makeup to somehow attract him.

Yet, all she was met with was insults from him as he straight forwardly rejected her and called her ugly.

So, what did this result in?

A yandere, that's what.

If she couldn't have him, nobody else could.

She would actively hunt down anyone that had a crush of her Satoru, not letting any competition between her arise...

(Torture starts from here, so you can skip this part if you don't like it.)

A girl with long black hair and brown eyes was tied to a chair with ropes tied to her hands from behind. Her mouth was taped, not allowing her to speak at all. As for her expression...