"The first time I had it, it was given to me by the doctor who operated me on the day of the accident himself. The second time I had it, Jangmi, my fiance, bought it for me so I don't know where she bought it. Maybe I could ask her?"

The other side went silent for a while. Then he heard Dr. Min again.

"Can you send me a sample by tomorrow? I would like to test the capsules myself"

Jungkook didn't know the reason behind that context but the next day, he did what Dr. Min asked for. He dropped off three capsules at the Seoul Hospital and after having a good chat with Dr. Min, Jungkook went to a nearby café to pass some time and relax.

He ordered an iced venti-caramel macchiato before grabbing a sit in a corner for his comfort.

He sipped the coffee, looking outside peacefully. As soon as the coffee registered his taste buds, his face scrunched a little. The sweetness of caramel overpowering the rich taste of the coffee. 

He does not like sweets.

Why did he order this again? 

Right. It came out of impulse. It feels like back then, he's been ordering this often whenever he would come here. Has his taste buds changed too back then? This flavor.... ew... these are for girls. A man like him should only order something like Iced Black Coffee, or water.

But he already ordered it. Guess he'll drink it with an empty heart. He sipped again as he looked through the huge glass window. Is that Lisa?

He saw Lisa walking casually towards the café. 

The door of the café chimed. As the door swings open, all eyes are drawn to her entrance, even Jungkook himself was staring at her as if she's a star shining on his way. Lisa exudes an air of sultriness, effortlessly commanding attention. Her outfit today is a masterpiece of allure and sophistication. This past few weeks, Jungkook was used to seeing Lisa wearing a uniform with her hair tied in a ponytail.

Today was different. Her hair cascades down her shoulders to her butt, styled in loose waves that fall effortlessly around her face. A bold red lip enhances her features, while her eyes were left untouched. She wears a form-fitting black leather mini-skirt that accentuates her curves, hinting at the subtle confidence she possesses. The skirt, with its sleek and slightly daring design, rests just above her mid thighs, revealing her toned legs and giving a tantalizing glimpse of her undeniable allure.

Complementing the skirt, she dons a sheer, flowing blouse in a deep burgundy hue. The fabric delicately drapes over her figure, creating an alluring contrast against the sleekness of the skirt. The blouse features a plunging neckline, revealing a hint of her decolletage, and adds an element of mystery as it subtly veils her skin. She completes the look with a pair of stiletto heels in a matching black leather. The sleek heels elongate her legs, adding a touch of sensuality to her stride as she moves with grace and poise. 

As Lisa walked in to order, heads turn and conversations pause. The sultry girl in the captivating ensemble exudes confidence and leaves an indelible impression, effortlessly blending elegance and seduction with every step she takes.

Lisa turned around, looking for a chair to sit in. Then her eyes landed on Jungkook.

With the coffee on her hand, she walked towards Jungkook with wide smiles. 

He was captivated. His heart is thumping right now for no reason.

Is it too much coffee? Is he going to have a heart attack? Valve disease? Arrhythmia? Unstable angin.....

"Jungkook? You okay?" Lisa asked with concern as she looked at Jungkook spacing out.

"Uhmm..Y-yes. I'm...fine"

"I have been calling you out for three times now but you're just staring. You sure you're okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head embarrassedly. As Lisa sat in front of him, her eyes became bright when she saw what's written on Jungkook's cup.

"Caramel macchiato! You love that flavor too??? That's my favorite!" she exclaimed happily.

Her..favorite? See? This drink are for girls and women only! Not to a grown up man like him.

"Yeah. I.. it's my favorite too." he said.

Throughout the day, Lisa talked a lot about her day. Her endless chattering didn't even bothered him a little. He just watched her animated emotions as she blabbers about stuffs he doesn't really know a thing about.

The sky is now setting.

"And so, I chose to buy the hot pink one instead of the fuchsia dress. Look at the picture. Same style different colors. Maybe I'll come back next week to buy the fuchsia one."

He stared at the phone with two dresses and almost same colors. His eyes can't comprehend the difference of the colors he's seeing.

Jungkook:....

"Yeah. Both are.... cute"

"No! They're not cute! They're sultry. Hmmmp, you definitely know nothing about fashion" Lisa stated causing him to chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm pretty bad at that" he stated. Lisa laughed as well. She looked outside.

"Oh shit it's almost night! Sorry Jungkook but I have to go now." she stood up in a hurry, leaving the café in a speed of light. He watched Lisa enter the passenger seat of a black Bugatti as it sped off the road almost like a wind.

His smile faded when the car was out of sight. He stared at the empty cups. Spending time with you is quite..interesting and..... fun.

Two days later, Jungkook received a call from Dr. Min, asking him to come to his office in the morning.

As Jungkook entered Dr. Min's office, he immediately cut to the chase.

"You see, everything in the medicine's ingredients is normal, except for one thing" Dr. Min started.

"What is it?" he asked quite anxiously. 

"The medication you're taking, specifically this set of capsules were reformulated by someone. The isoflurane in this capsule is too much than one should take. Isoflurane may cause a reduction on mental performance when taken so often and too much. Acetazolamide was also found. Because of this, the effects of the medicine also drastically changed."

Jungkook was silent. He's trying to process everything right now.

Dr. Min continued,"Side effects include constant headaches, lightheadedness, and memory deterioration."

Shock and anger coursed through his veins. How could the medicine he trusted to help him only make things worst.

Dr. Min looked at him worriedly. "Whoever's behind this, he or she is definitely happy with you staying in that condition. Or for whatever reason it is, that person definitely doesn't want your memories to come back. My suggestion to you is first, stop taking this medicine. Any medicine. Amnesia should be treated only by time and not by chemicals. Memories will come back eventually, just be patient. Second, you might want to dig deeper and see whoever's behind this. Don't trust easily, especially those who are around you most of the times."

-----

Hello Butterflies! I'm back. Been busy for school but here I am now.

How are you?

Thoughts..