Episode 50

"Press conference"

"Press conference"

The whole Class D are acting peculiar right now.

Every individual who would pass by their classroom can't help but to look back with confused expression.

It is because the supposedly noisy and chaotic classroom are so quiet right now.

Each student from Class D are sitting quietly in their respective seats as they all stare and type at their phone.

The teachers can't help but praise the class but the students from other classes felt fear just by looking at the Class D. They felt a cold spirit akin to an iceberg emanating inside the room of Class D.

Everyone's faces looks so cold! It's as if all of them are angry!

Well, the whole Class D were oblivious to the looks that they are receiving from the outside. It is because right now, they are on a war. They are on a battle against the keyboard warriors who are dissing Lisa because of the current issue regarding her mother.

Instead of feeling pity towards her, the netizens saw her as a red target because after finding out that she's actually the daughter of the Lady Manoban who is the founder of Manoban corporation, they started calling Lisa the "Mighty Online Model".

Her name is like that because the netizens says that she won't be able to reach her position right now without connection. Without the connection of being the daughter of a famous fashion brand.

User 1: Look! See?! I knew it! She's nothing but a lotus leaf who has a strong backing! I won't be surprised if one day, we would found out that she even sleeps with the higher ups just to get to her position.

User 2: I feel bad for those who supported her. They might've been embarrassed to death right now after finding out that their idol is actually using connections just to be famous.

User 3: God! Who would've thought that she is actually the daughter of the founder of the Manoban Corporation! No wonder she is the spokesperson of the said brand. Hmp hmp!

User 4: Go to hell @UncrownedQueen and never get back up on the surface again! You better hide yourself. No one needs an Online Model!

SadBoi (Bam): You go to hell! Don't even think about cursing our Lisa!

MaduPuka (Hyejin): I believe even hell will spit you out @User 4

MVP4ever (Chanyeol): @MaduPuka wow, you're starting to become a Class D warrior now! I thought Class B have an exam later?

MaduPuka (Hyejin): I can manage. The exam is just a piece of cake. These piece of shits are more important! They should know their places! These bunch of jealous bitches are getting on my nerves.

User 5: We are not jealous because we don't want to be like her!

MaduPuka (Hyejin): Come on! Don't be delusional. I think your sentence is wrong. It shouldn't be "you don't want to be like her", it should be "you can't be like her" because your FACE is just her ingrown!