Episode 39

"A Beautiful Class"

"A Beautiful Class"

When the two girls walked away, Hyejin immediately smiled at Lisa.

"Long time no se--"

Hyejin was not able to finish her sentence because the two eye sore came back suddenly.

"We almost forgot to tell you. The moment that we saw you on TV, we knew that you're not that special. Even Lee Jieun is better than you!"

Hyejin frowned as she heard the girl's words. How can she compare Lisa to Jieun? Jieun is clearly someone who only became famous because of her backings! She was not even half of Lisa's charm!

Hyejin held the arm of the girl that was about to turn away again.

"Yah let me go!" The girl with pigtails screamed.

"Lisa, come on. I'll hold her on place. You can punch her no matter how many times you like. Punch her, slap her, no one will care. Besides, could they even tell the difference? Her original face looks like its already beaten up by ten dogs so no one will definitely notice if you give her at least twenty slaps and ten punches now"

The girl's face turned pale. Was this girl serious?!!! She's crazy!!! Somebody help her!!!

The people on that part of the mall can only be counted in a hand since that part of the mall was only for resting. It's noon so basically the people are on different restaurants by now.

Lisa then came forward. She raised her hands and then her hands approached the girl's face in a speed.

Just as she was about to land a hit, she stopped midway.

"I don't think it's worth it. I don't want to dirty my hands" Lisa said before walking back.

Hyejin laughed before saying,"You hear that little girl? You're not something worthy of her. If you don't like her, who cares? She doesn't need your admiration"

Hyejin then threw the girl a little harsher.

"Lisa, guess what, this high schooler. You should be thankful to them. Even though they're hating on you, they're still adding up to the views on your commercials! Hahahaha" after saying that, the two girl really made their way out of the mall with crumpled faces.

"Thank you. You really love saving me hahahaha" Lisa said as she smiled at Hyejin.

"It's no biggie. Just tell me if ever Jungkook breaks your heart. I'll immediately take you away from him" Lisa laughed at her words.