Episode 49

"Hyejin's lesson 101"

Lisa opened her eyes slowly. Her eyes were groggy and her head feels heavy.

She slowly sat up but she froze when she looked around.

Where is she?

Just as she was racking her mind at what happened, Hyejin suddenly came in of the room.

"Confused on where you are?" Hyejin asked. Lisa just nodded dumfoundedly.

"This is my apartment. I'll let you stay here if you want. As to what happened, well.... here" Hyejin said as she typed something on her iPad.

Hyejin handed her iPad to Lisa as she says with an apologetic smile,"Sorry but this is my way of saying good morning to you"

Lisa looked confusedly at Hyejin. She can't understand her words at all.

When she looked at the screen, an article entitled "Lady of the Manoban group killed her own husband" came to view.

Lisa's eyes were confused as her hand touched the screen shakily.

She slowly read the article and as time went on, tears started brimming in her eyes.

She placed her hand to her mouth as she hiccuped while crying.

"W-what...I ...I don't believe this" Lisa said as she threw the iPad away from her.

Tears kept on falling from her eyes.

"This is fake...they...t-they're slandering my mother..no..no..I don't believe this" Lisa said. Tears kept on falling.

"You don't believe it? Or you don't want to believe it" Hyejin asked.

Lisa stopped. She looked at Hyejin straight in the eyes.

After a very long silence, Lisa's walls soon crumbles as she became a crying mess.

She cried as she buried her face to her palms.

Hyejin looked at Lisa. She slowly sat beside the crying girl as she slowly hugs her.

"Don't cry..shh" she comforted her as she pats her back.

Seconds turned to minutes

And minutes turned to hours

Hyejin looked at the clock beside her as she whispers,"One hour and thirty minutes.... she's been crying for too long"