Episode 11

"Irresponsible Tutor"

After the commotion that happened, the crowd finally dispersed.

"You should head back to your class now...wait, even though you get back to your class, it's no use" Sungmin said in a voice full of worries.

"Why?"

"Because you won't understand the lesson anyways" Sungmin answered with a smile stifling his face.

"…..."

Lisa acted as if she's about to kick him. This made Sungmin to back away and walk back to his class cooly, making the other girls around him fell on the floor with his aura, well, not literally.

The day went by and Lisa followed the schedule that Jungkook gave her yesterday.

At lunch, Lisa waited for Jungkook to appear infront of the library, because as it was said in the schedule, they are suppose to eat lunch together just so that Jungkook could also teach her in the process.

She waited for an hour with a  grumbling stomach, but the lunch time was finished and still, no signs of him.

When they're sixth period which is "Free time" appeared, Lisa waited for Jungkook once again at the lobby because as it was written in the schedule, they should be together  studying at this hour. But Free time went by and still no signs of him anywhere.

Dismissal came and again, as it was written in the schedule, Jungkook should be walking with her to her home because Jungkook will also tutor her at home.

"You go ahead, I'll wait for him for the meantime" Lisa said to her friends.

"Just go home if he's still not here in 5 minutes okay?" Jin ah said earning a nod from Lisa.

Why is she waiting for him like a dog you asked?

Well, it is because yesterday, when she got home, she received a text from Jungkook.

°

°°°°

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Lisa, it's me Jungkook.
Save this number okay?

Oh hi Kookoo
Sure

Kookoo

Done

What did you named me?

It's a secret

NVM
I got your number
from the school's registrar
BTW

Oh, so that's how you got my
number

Yeah, I just want to remind
you abt tomorrow's
tutor
Don't be late okay?

I won't be😊

Ok
Goodnight

Goodnight Kookoo😊

°

°°°°
That's the only time that Jungkook approached her with his own will that's why Lisa got excited. She became estatic and her excitement towards the fact that Jungkook will be tutoring her is on a high level.

That's why no matter how bad she is at being patient, she still waited for him no matter what.

Lisa stood still at the school's waiting area.