Episode 23

"Class D"

"Class D"

Week. Yes, it's been a week since Jungkook came to school.

His punishment was not only him being transferred to Class D, but also, Sungmin and him was suspended for a week.

He used his free week slacking around. Well, not today.

A/N: No not today..Eonjenga kkocheun jigetji
But no not--- okay I'll stop

Today, Monday, first day of the week. He will be returning to the University and also, for this whole week, their University is celebrating their Intramurals.

Intramurals is an event that happens in Hanguk University every year. In this event, the school will be showcasing the different talents and abilities of their students through different types of competitions.

There'll be competition under basketball, volleyball, badminton and such. During Intramurals, each class has their own team colors and a bunch of food stalls are camping by the ground floor of the school.

This is also a week where students in Hanguk University gets to have fun.

Monday is the opening ceremony of the event. Jungkook woke up early today to get ready because he is the one who'll carry the flag of their class.

He was now all ready. He grabbed his keys and was about leave the house when his phone suddenly dinged. A message was sent to him.

He opened his phone and saw Kim Mingyu's name.

Oh right, he's the vice president. Everytime there's an event happening, he sends him informations as always.

The text says,

[ Hi President! This are the list of colors per class.

Class A - Red
Class B - Green
Class C - Yellow
Class D - Blue

Have a nice week during Intrams! All hail Hanguk University!]

Oh, he has seen this already. He's aware of the color codings per class that's why today, he specifically chose a red jersey jacket from his closet.

He opened the door of his unit but immediately stopped.

'Wait..red'

He looked at the message again. Right, he almost forgot. He's on Class D now.

He heaved a deep sigh as he closes his door again. He'll just go for a blue jacket today.